Author Topic: Penile cancer on the rise  (Read 6322 times)

Offline gotgyne

In the German newspaper "Bild" there is an article today that penile cancer is on the rise.
"Horror diagnosis penile cancer" is the headline. The number of this disease is rising globally. Until 2050 they estimate a rise of 77 per cent. More and more young men get the disease.
https://www.bild.de/leben-wissen/medizin/peniskrebs-die-faelle-nehmen-weltweit-zu-so-kann-mann-vorbeugen-667d40f515aaed2fd4e6f0a3

(The whole article requires a fee). To be honest, I could live without my penis too.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline taxmapper

There is alot to unwind in such a story. 

Chemicals, environmental changes, awareness, etc. 

Strangely enough, loosing Larry the wonder Lizard is something that is not scary as it once was, and if I was faced with loosing my other teste, I would probably have them make a nuvo-vag. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Seems like living without a penis would take a lot of balls .......

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
To be honest, I could live without my penis too.

John
I have lived without much of one my entire life and other than not being able to pee on trees (pee hole is underneath it) have been just fine. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I don't think I would miss having one at all! I have almost always had to sit to pee so as not to make a mess. I sit and make sure my turtle has his little head out because that is about all it is anymore. Age and non-use has all but taken it away and I do not miss it at all! Everything I need for fun is still there, just not like it used to be. But in so many ways it is better... 

Charli

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024