Author Topic: Slightly uneven shape  (Read 1167 times)

Offline myboobies

Firstly I have to say Im not huge but over the last few years have developed have quite noticeable A-B boobs now. Im quite slim and I actually really like them now especially the sensation I now feel there. The only thing I don't really like is that one is a slightly different shape than the other although the size is pretty similar. I know this is common in women but would like to know if there is anything I can do to help correct this.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It is very common for one breast to be slightly larger than the other. I don’t know how you’d correct this as if it is genuine breast tissue it would be up to the uneven breast to develop evenly I.e. more tissue growth while the other grows none which I don’t know would happen. 
My right breast is larger than my left not by much but noticeable to me in their shape more than the size. I don’t think it’s much of a concern for women since a bra moved everything back in an even position as the cups mold them in place. But of course as a guy it may be a concern when topless and there’s a distinguishable difference that puts more attention in the chest area. 
I’d personally say do chest exercises and eye your diet and see if it’s fixed by fitness focused regimens. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm an easy DDD, but one side is a whole cup size smaller (you always buy bras for the larger breasts size). I do have a "chicken fillet" I can insert to even them up, but mostly I don't bother. 

None of us are symmetrical. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
Firstly I have to say Im not huge but over the last few years have developed have quite noticeable A-B boobs now. Im quite slim and I actually really like them now especially the sensation I now feel there. The only thing I don't really like is that one is a slightly different shape than the other although the size is pretty similar. I know this is common in women but would like to know if there is anything I can do to help correct this.
Hi and welcome. 

I doubt that anything will help make them more symmetrical other than wearing a bra? :-)

Offline taxmapper

My right breast is larger than my left. 
A friend of mine had to have a silicon implant to her left breast because it was literally two cup sizes smaller. 

Its not unusual. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
From personal experience I went through the same things as I developed.  My left was a lot smaller so much so that I used a chicken fillet in that cup.  Now two years later that breast is larger than the other but not so much so that I have to compensate. 

Give it time, growth may stop or it may catch up.  Just go along with it and live happily.

Online 42CSurprise!

This makes me smile... I believe I raised the question some time ago whether the side with the larger breast is the side with our dominant hand.  My left breast is largest and I normally use my right hand, i.e. for writing.  But I've always sensed that I might be left handed.  The old slap hands together to see which thumb is on top... my left.  And when I punted a football as a boy I kicked with my left foot.  But what do I know?  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My right side is a cup smaller, and I am right handed. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Right handed and left breast is larger.
Regards, Bob

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I was told that your left breast is usually larger because that is the side where your heart is. True for me but I am also  left handed. 

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Wonder if you sleep prominently on one side vs the other if it has an impact on which breast is larger than the other? I sleep more on my left side and my left breast appears larger.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024