Author Topic: Still here  (Read 1480 times)

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Great pics. A couple of the pics suggest that you might benefit from a slightly larger cup size as there is some bulging over the top of one of the cups? 

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
40Cofficeguy89,

With, gynecomastia, we can lose weight, but the loss is less or none in our breasts. With the weight loss, your breasts appear larger and more pronounced in comparison to the rest of you.

Those bras look great on you. So good you wear a bra to work. You need to wear a bra for support and a more put together look. I like the way you handled things with the coworker who asked if you were wearing a bra.  Anything further from her since?  Any sense she mentioned to others?
They haven't mentioned anything else. We cross paths every now and then, but we just kind of avoid each other, lol. I usually have my AirPods in when I walk around the office because I try to avoid unexpected conversations that will slow me down from working. But thank you the kind and supportive words! For the longest time, I hated that I had breast growth and got super depressed. But now I’ve accepted it as a part of me, and a bra is nothing more than just something I use for support. I have slowly started to appreciate the different fabrics and styles, though. My wife, at first, when she found out and saw, she was like, "Yeah, you definitely need the support. Not as big as mine, but definitely need a bra," so we started with sports bras and eventually underwire, which have been the mos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024