Author Topic: Length of growth and pain  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
"Intersex, KS, estrogen dominance, M vs F, … I wonder where to place myself at times since becoming a eunuch last month."

Yeah, it seems things change as more test results come in. In my case as well.

Intersex was known since birth, but puberty brought new horizons to the diagnosis. Much later Chromosomes testing and abdominal ultrasound found much much more (PMDS).

End results are...

We are exactly as we are born, nothing more and nothing less.
Once we accept that, it just boils down to accepting ourselves and staying as healthy as possible. 

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

Breast cancer is a worry for me because it runs on the female side. My grandmother on my mother's side died of breast cancer. I have this nagging fear are my breasts trying to kill me. It's a fear many women have I have found. The farther along in this journey, I find my breasts are truly no different than any woman's breast. There's some comfort in that thought but also some interpretation. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Right there with you 
I got my genetic report back and a CHEK-1 gene is in disarray. 80% likely mutations can cause cancer. Primarily in the breasts, lifetime risk 20-44% for women & unknown for men, it had not been studied.
Well …. Jack Benny style!🤔
Regards, Bob

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
Keep up your spirits and look to the positive and good on your part to push for follow-up.

I haven't read much on CHEK-1 but I remember reading a couple reports for men with BRCA and the incidence is less than half as for women overall.  I have concerns too as BC runs on my maternal side (I haven't had any genetic testing) and I am a 38-40D/DD.  In general, men with gynecomastia still have a significantly lower rate of BC than women.  I would push for regular mammograms (it is tough to get one as a guy, it took me years to get sent for the first one).  Confirmed gyno and your potential risks and history should help, as well as any changes or growth. 

Best wishes and thanks for continuing to share!

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Had 2 mammograms already
Third one is in October and Nov is colonoscopy

Labs tomorrow in AM to check on CA.  markers  and E and prolactin levels .
Looking to see if pituitary tumor remains at bay from the chemo

Hope all had a good holiday with family and friends, I did and made 3 pints of pesto from the garden.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
BRCA genes were negative 😎

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Unfortunately my test came back positive

Offline 42CSurprise!

Unfortunately my test came back positive
Sorry to hear that Birdie... feels like "insult to injury" given the fact you were denied the freedom to be yourself and enjoy your womanhood for most of your life.  I know you have a few health challenges.  I hope this vulnerability doesn't complicate your life even more.  It is time to simply "enjoy being a girl."  

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Birdie,
Hope all remains well with you.

I’ve come to the conclusion we are not here for a long time, so we must be here for a good time. Life’s short, eat dessert first!

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Touching base on the growth pains and such. Things have stalled for awhile for me since late May. I feel my hormones are balanced back and things are fine. No pain no sensation in breasts and this week noticed my shirts felt different. Taking a look at things and definitely seeing more filling out and weighing self nothing has changed in weight or diet and measured myself and while under bust has remained the same my over bust is showing .75in than from the time I had my labs checked a few months ago. A side by side picture today from then and I see enough change to confirm more growth has occurred.
It feels like it was a sneak attack of growth. No pain or sensation itching etc just seems like over night it showed up

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024