Author Topic: Bare breasted images:  (Read 6771 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
I feel that’s where acceptance of what we deal with takes a turn many of us never expected. Going from why are they growing, how do we deal with it. To realizing the community we have in it and celebrating instead of hating them that evolves in to excitement when they grow more if they do and if they don’t wishing they did lol. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I feel that’s where acceptance of what we deal with takes a turn many of us never expected. Going from why are they growing, how do we deal with it. To realizing the community we have in it and celebrating instead of hating them that evolves in to excitement when they grow more if they do and if they don’t wishing they did lol.
Acceptance is the key.  Not only in the evolving nature of our bodies but in life itself.  Dealing with all issues that arise is the key to a happy and fulfilling life.  Having a place to share with others here is a big part of it.  Accepting my self puts me in a better space to see and accept others where ever they are in there life's journey.  Bitterness is nonexistent.  
  About the "excitement if they grow" part.  I can't deny I kinda like the feeling of a little growth.  I just want them well shaped and cared for.

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
I could not have said it better.....

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Absolutely. Many of us, our breasts have developed in to more breast than chest and as a result they need support like any woman's would. It gets to a point where it's no longer about wanting a bra due to the breast growth, but needing a bra due to the breast growth. We wear braces for our elbows, ankles and knees when they need additional support. Why not wear a bra when our breasts need additional support. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024