Author Topic: Wish there was something I could do?  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Well It doesnt matter anyways.I cant afford to fly to T.O.Hotel,food all that fun stuff

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Well It doesnt matter anyways.I cant afford to fly to T.O.Hotel,food all that fun stuff

Shattered,

That Sux Broh.  :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline CCSCC

• Posting Member
I can imagine that affording it can be an absolute PAIN. But like Granpa Bambu said, open a savings account and slowly put cash away there.
Think of it liek this:
Just put 3 Dollars a day into that account, thats equivilant to you daily coffee fix, or even less than a meal outside.
Open an account, 3 dollars a day, and in about 1 and a half years you are all set.
Put in 5 dollars a day, and in about 1 year, you will be set.
At 40K a year, that should only absorb 1/7 of an hours salary a day for 3 dollars. Or 1/4 an hours salary a day for 5 dollars.
Sometimes you really have to go out there and do something for yourself, make your family understand your suffering.

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Thank you everyone for your advice.But like I said in my last few posts.There is no money to save.I have bills to pay for.I have 3 kids that I have to support.We should all put in $5 and have a lottory.Then the luck winner gets a brake.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
ERR why not just do alberta health care again? seems like such a  mistake, when you have the option many of us don't and you yet fail to take it.......

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024