Author Topic: Possible Gyne Reduction Test!  Day-to-Day upd  (Read 28991 times)

Offline yanks45

• Posting Member
I want to know if anyone else has tried andractim.  It just seems a little fishy.  The posts to the success story look a lot like these posts.  I think that a representative from that allsaintsclinic website that is posted in this thread might be trying to gain a buck off of vunerable gyne sufferers by making a name and writing a journal. I mean compare the names of the person from this thread (Testing_Andractim), and the name of the person who posted the success story (andractim_test). I MIGHT BE WRONG, but it just seems a little bit weird.  

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Ill run a few tests on the ip and see if it comes back to the same location as the website is coming out of. I am a little weary myself.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
If you wouldnt mind could you take a picture holding up 3 fingers? just to verify that this is you. Thanks

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
That's a good thoery, but you are wrong lol.  I have no idea who the other guy is, and i actually thought of that myself.  "Maybe that's just someone from allsaintsclinic.org trying to get people to buy thier product"  I decided to give it a shot.  Maybe the success story is similar to mine because it works.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Is it a coincidence that your ip address is from the same location in the world as the ip address of the website where the product is advertised?

Offline yanks45

• Posting Member
Also,  the name was created on Jan 30th I believe.  Most people come to this board for some support and to see the different kinds of treatment available.  This name just appeared out of nowhere and started listing a journal.  Usually people would ask about a treatment first and say they would be trying a new treatment soon.  These posts just came out of nowhere.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Yup, Jan 30th. Good Point.

In addition what kind of doctor has a PO BOX? Most have an office ! :-)

I think this scam has been figured out ....

• Bronze Member
LOL think what you want guys... this is not a scam.  I live in the US, Louisiana, and the clinics.org is in Britian or something.  Ask me to send u a pic of anything, u tell me if i work for them...

• Bronze Member
Its not a rule to ask for help before you start posting threads.  Im posting the thread to help other people get rid of the gyne crap that i got...

• Bronze Member
My IP address isn't the same as that website lol nice try tho...

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
My investigation continues and I turn up some more interesting information:

http://www.allsaintsclinic.com is registered to someone different then http://www.allsaintsclinic.org.  

In addition all the information from the .com address is the same on the .org address, however all the registration information for each domain is different.  This shows that not the same person own these two.  

Something is NOT right here!

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Of course its not the same you idiot, its from the same location.

• Bronze Member
Ok both of yall are trying to prove something that is wrong lol.  Keep trying tho, im going to just keep posting.  :)

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Yep... Keep posting. I will start my test in a couple of weeks.. I am willing to try about anything..

Offline humph

So is it helping remove the hard lump or lust the soft fatty bit?  Let me know thanks, H.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024