Author Topic: Andractim Results!  (Read 20316 times)

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Sir Puffs, thanks for the updates, appriciated over here. Test, thanks for your updates and pictures. I know i was an @$$ to you at the begining of the threads but i didnt mean anything by it.

Offline militaryguy

hello
i jsut spent the last hour or so reading someo ne else accounts of using the gel.. i have glands under my nipples, and from what i have read it might work for my self.. im in very good shape, (6'0 180)i work out 4 to 5 times a day and run often . Im in the military and i have to be in the best shape of my life , becaues at any moment i could get sent over seas. that is one of the reason i do not want to get the surgry . My unit is on a rotation and i could get sent to iraq anytime now, im shedualled to go in june ..i have a consultation wiht a plactic surgen next week. i have not heard anythign but good about this gel, as soon as my next pay day from the military comes i will be getting this gel and posting pictures, to show the proff if it is true .. i hope this works i realy do , and alos hope it works for everyone else out there. im 22 and have had this problem since i was 18.i would get the surgury but im kinda of weireded out about getting put to sleep.. werid right , but its jsut a phobia i have .well good luck with the treatment , and when i start my cycle i will post picture and a diary .
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:48:40 PM by militaryguy »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
wicked military

i'd do it but i am having surjury 28th anyway so pointless.
I dunno i figured since people on the boards know this is a touchy subject that common sense would dictate a before and after photo set to prove your point...

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
Back again! I haven't posted in a week because there really hasn't been any more significant reduction. There MAY be some more small amounts gone, but nothing significant. However, my nipples can now predict the weather they're so sensitive...so more than half the gland is gone now, not illustrating a MIRACLE cream, but such a HUGE difference to me. From the time I started, there is DEFINITLY a big difference in nipple appearance as well. It doesn't lie completely flat, but it's WAY less puffier than it was. I'm thinking of ordering a third tube, just to make sure the results I've seen stay gone, or since I've had gyne so long, it could be that it requires a longer exposure, not sure. In any case, I'll keep you guys posted. Peace, - J.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
post a photo now and then again at the end of the third tube? to see progress?

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
im 23 and ive been dealing with gyne since i was in late puberty, about 15.  i have heard a lot about the cream and was wondering if it caused anyone to have acne break outs?  i never had it bad, and now that im 23 it has gone away, and i dont want to relive my skins teen age years over again.

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
post a photo now and then again at the end of the third tube? to see progress?

That's all you had to say man! My roommate has a digital cam, I'll take a photo tomorrow and post it; seeing as I'll probably be ordering the third tube, I'll post any significant photos after that. Just give me a sign to throw with my fingers or hands if you want it to be legit.  To Rhino, yeah, there's a real possibility that Andractim could cause a small recurrence in acne; it blocks estrogen production and uptake, which is what keeps women's skin looking all smooth. Come to think of it, I have had like two or three since I started using it like a month ago, so that could be where they came from. Peace out guys, -J.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
just a photo will do i trust your judgement/intentions

just would do this whole board a whole lot of good if we had an actual before/after with drug therapy dont you think ?

good job though on the posting

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
Sorry it took so long guys, just had spring break...ok, here's a cold and a warm pic, you get the idea. Like I said, I have a mild case of gyne, but my nips are MUCH less puffy now. Working out helps a TON too if you just have puffy nips. Haven't seen much more progress since I last updated, but that's ok...I'm extremely happy with the results I've seen, and by working out and staying in shape, it's all good. I'll be ordering a third tube, so I'll keep you posted bro's. Peace out, -J.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 09:23:15 AM by Sir_Puffs-a-lot »

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Yea your gyne looks almost the exact same as mine... just puffy nips.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
i would kill for your gyno ha!
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024