Author Topic: Demystifying Gynecomastia....  'The Book'.  (Read 6465 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
geez, on top of being interested in others' comments out of the survey, i'm half tempted to do it just as a thank-you to the guy for putting up the website, and i know i speak for most people here in expressing the appreciation.  finding it was a h*ll of an education for me.  
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:54:34 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Thanks for the thought. So far the book is not selling. I am not sure what to make of it. I think that it is worth the read. A couple have sold, I am hoping that they post comments.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There will not be an electronic version, and you will not find it on Amazon. It will be some time before the next edition. I am looking for reviewers. It all takes time and money.

Merle

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's funny ya know.....  people were asking when 'the book' would be finished and now that it's available, only a few people have purchased it. What up with that?   ::)

Come on guys..... Merle's book is only $19.95 + shipping.

I hope my copy arrives soon!

Merle, I'll let ya know my thoughts on the book when I've finished reading it.   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Thanks John, I am looking forward to your feedback.

More and more know about it all the time. The site got 1.2 millon hits last year. This board have over 7000 members.

Merle

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It has arrived....

I know what I'm going to be doing for the next hour or two!  ;)

Why did you send the 'To', 'From' labels Merle?

John.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 10:46:50 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Merle, I'll let ya know my thoughts on the book when I've finished reading it.   ;)

John.

Merle....

Awesome book Dude.....  Thank you!

A 'must read' for anyone who has/had Gynecomastia or the parent of a child inflicted with Gynecomastia that is searching for answers. Or, for anyone who just wants to gain a better understanding of the condition.

It was interesting to learn that 'excessive' amounts of testosterone is converted into estrogen.

I enjoyed reading the 'Quotes'. I can relate to many of them! Thanks to eveyone for sharing!

John.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Thank you. that means a lot coming form someone that has been there. I am glad that you liked it.

Merle

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Thank you. that means a lot coming form someone that has been there. I am glad that you liked it.

Merle

:)

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
congrats on the book merle, im ordering a copy now. im 15 and am faced with this problem and like most things, you can deal with things physically and mentally, im dealing with it physcially, i think your book is just the thing i need for the mental part.
-brian

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Let me know if you have any trouble ordering it. I think that you will find it very useful.

Best Wishes,

Merle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024