Author Topic: Booked Consultation With Fielding  (Read 2019 times)

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Well after being on this site for a pretty long time I have finally booked my consultation with Dr Fielding. My appointment is June 12th. Since I am from B.C, it is going to be a pain in the ass to get out there. I am planning on taking the Red Eye and flying in at 6:00am then getting my consultation and flying back in the afternoon. Hopefully I have time to do this all in one day. I also inquired on how much I can be expected to pay, and the receptionist said that it can be anywhere from $1000 to $2000 which is pretty reasonable. I will be flying on Airmiles so it shouldnt cost me too much money to get there.
I am also going to inquire about additional lipo to the love handle area while I am there. Has anyone got both procedures done at the same time? If you have, how did everything go?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 12:40:33 PM by BCGUY »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey there BCGUY....

Congrats on booking your consultation with Dr. Fielding!

There was another member of this Site (Zardoz) from B.C. , who flew in to T.O. for his consult with JCF and then flew back home the same day. Haven't heard from Zardoz in a long while tho.

I live in Brampton, right next door to Toronto and if there is anything I can help you out with (directions or what not...) just let me know.

John.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:25:50 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Bambu,

I was on the site (reading not posting) when Zardoz was still posting on this site. I did ask him a few questions about the surgery and if he had got his travel expenses covered or not. He didn't get back to me, I don't think he comes on this site anymore.

I am pretty pumped about this, it has bothered me for a while now and I just want it gone. The receptionist gave me instructions on how to get to the office... take a bus to the subway station and then to another subway station and its suppose to be right across the street from there. She said its easy to find.

When I actually get my surgery, I will not fly back in the same day. That would be a little too much. I am going to take some time off work so I wont be in a hurry to get back.  How long did it take to get your surgery after your consultation? The receptionist told me that it would be anywhere from 1 month to 2 months afterwards. I asked if I could do the consultation and the surgery in the same day/week to eliminate travel costs but she told me they do not do that :-(

I used to live in Ontario and have friends in the area, so I might stay at a buddies house for a night or 2.

thanks for your help Bambu
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:47:55 AM by BCGUY »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How long did it take to get your surgery after your consultation? The receptionist told me that it would be anywhere from 1 month to 2 months afterwards.

BCGUY....

Seven weeks.   :)

John.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 12:12:30 PM by Bambu »

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
Hey man, I'm also consulting with Fielding on May 15th! I can't express how good it feels to finally have taken action to fix this problem.

I will fly in/out on the same day as I live in Banff and fly from Calgary.

I'm hesitant to get the surgery done mid-summer because I don't want to miss 4 weeks of summer sitting inside wearing a vest. (Not to mention golfing/wakeboarding/hiking/etc etc)

But I'm so eager!!!!!!!!! I'm also thinking I don't want to have scars that I can't tan with for the rest of summer.

I'm kinda torn cause I want it done quickly, but I think fall is better timing. We'll see how soon it can be done.

Congrats on the consult! I wonder if Fielding is assembling a "Gyne Wall of Fame" by now lol.

ceo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024