Author Topic: Re:  (Read 5211 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
I got my boobies done last summer :o :o.  at St. Joseph by the man himself- Dr. Fielding. I havent been on this site for a bit now.

lator skator

3cheers

how much did you pay for it?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
roughly $4500 but I am not very satisfied right now!

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
Re:
hey rocketrob, what happend ? couple of days ago you were recommending Silverman and now you are unhappy ?

results are not as good as you expected ?
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
Honestly... the verdict is still awaiting.... wanna see if after my second lipo session these puffy nipples wikk F_cken go away.....didnt work after the first one.... just had it re-done last Fri...... but im thinking I may need to do some removal of tissue under the nipple..... nipple just will not flatten out.... not sure how many of these Silverman has done, but he came highly recommended. I am sure that if further action against my nipples must be taken... Silvrman will step up to the plate... will keep u all informed.

Rob

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Re:
Paid $1284 that included everything. Dr. Fielding said I had a moderate case. I think the cost depends upon how much crap he removes. Dont know if he gives student discount. If you about coming down to T.O for the op check around this site for the hotel that gives discounts to people who went to St. Josephs for surgery. Anyhow check past questions and comments. I think everything has been answered one way or another.

:P
3cheers out

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
Re:
Paid $1284 that included everything. Dr. Fielding said I had a moderate case. I think the cost depends upon how much crap he removes. Dont know if he gives student discount. If you about coming down to T.O for the op check around this site for the hotel that gives discounts to people who went to St. Josephs for surgery. Anyhow check past questions and comments. I think everything has been answered one way or another.

3cheers out

Are you happy with the results? how long untill you fully healed?

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:

3cheers out

how long will I need to stay in toronto when I get the surgery? cant i just leave the next day of the surgery?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 09:48:02 PM by bossman »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024