Author Topic: Solution for puffies  (Read 3266 times)

Offline soccerboy

• Posting Member
hi

I have puffies(swollen nipples) for 4 years and they didnt disappear.

But 6 months ago they get smaller. but since february they appeared again and it got bigger. Now they stopped grewing.

What can I do against these puffies?

thx

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
i suggest you go to check your homonal first,if the level is no problem,surgery is the best choice :D
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline soccerboy

• Posting Member
how are the results of the surgery? are they ok?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
 :) i don't know how to say,i suppose you find the photo in DrBerment website.I had the surgery in 4 days ago,result is good,it become very very flat,It become normal.I'd like to share my experience.

15/6 7:30  -- I went to surgery room,the doctor made me sleep duing the surgery
15/6 11:30 i wake up and the doctor tell me the time of surgery is 3hours,i feel pain when i move my arm,i can't go down the bed,i only just drinking water in this day.Also i need to take pain killer(panaoid)
16/6   i wake up,the pain is become less,but when i touch my chest it is really pain and i can able walking,eating)
17/6  the pain is become less , i able to move my arm more,i can able to wash my face and eating)
18/6 (today) the pain become less,i don't feel any pain when i move my arm,but i touch my chest i feel pain),the surgery doctor take out the drain that input my chest after surgery and i 'm in home now(need to wear compress west)!I think my heal pocess is very fast because i'm just 18years old),Now i am waiting Friday to see the doctor again.

The day after surgery is veryvery terrible,i really feel very pain,but i don't know why the pain gone in very fast.The cost of the surgery is 5000U.K.$ . i think you may find a cheaper one,but i am looking a better docotor and result rather than use less  money because i see in ths website many people are so sad for wasting money in 1st surgery and need to revision

Offline soccerboy

• Posting Member
what the website of dberment?

DrBermant

what the website of dberment?

The main entry page for my website is:

http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com/

below you can find the specific link to the Gynecomastia section.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline soccerboy

• Posting Member
are there other ways to get the nipples smaller?

Only my nipples are swollen...

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
are there other ways to get the nipples smaller?

Only my nipples are swollen...

Unlucky,the answer is no.Hmm,may be some drug can help,but most of drug do not have result,and they are expensive.many customer are unhappy for it.Surgery is the best choice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024