Author Topic: Hello....first post  (Read 1431 times)

Offline MPow

Hello, this is my first post here (obviously) and I have recently decided to confront this issue with my body. I am 24, 5' 9" and I weigh about 194 lbs. A week and a half ago I was 202. I've had gyno for almost 10 years now, I am not sure if it started when I was 14-15. Regardless, I have had it for what I consider to be too long. It has become quite apparent to me that this isn't going to go away without some action taken by me as the doctor suggested it would years ago. I am planning to lose about 20 more lbs then visit an endo and then following that a surgeon here in the chicagoland area.

My major gyno problem is and has always been on one side, the left. The other side is a little puffy but pretty much normal. While browsing the board here, I've noticed that I am in the minority. I have a question about this. Does having it primarily on one side suggest any particular common cause? Are there any of you who are with me on the one side thing?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:15:57 AM by MPow »

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
You're not a minority! While there are people of all different shapes and sizes with mild to severe gyne, having more pronounced gyne in one breast than the other is common.
You may see pics of people that look like they have gyne that is balanced between both breasts, but look again and you might notice people with your problem.  I don't know what the cause is, but I have it too.

Good luck on the weight loss my friend!!!  8)

P.S. - I'm not saying that just because I have it, everyone else does too! There are many other people that have gyne that looks evenly balanced.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:15:25 PM by jk_2k8 »
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you look very carefully at someone who you think is very attractive, you will find on careful observation that even their faces are not symetrical. Some girls have one breast that is a full cup size ore even more larger than the other.

But back to the faces, The eyes are almost always slightly different in size. Ditto the ears. One eye may be higher than the other on the face, ears too. The mouth is not absolutely level in most cases nor is the nose straight. locate the center of the brow line, the tip of the nose, the center of the lips and the point of the chin. rarely would these points make a straight line.

We are all unique
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024