Author Topic: Need Help!!  (Read 3019 times)

Offline novascotiahfx

• Posting Member
I am really considering Dr. Fielding but before i can call him i need to know if Nf medical covers the surgery, well besides the lipo part, which is only a grand i think! someone pls let me know. (i am glad i fouind this website) thanks guys

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I suggest calling Dr. Fielding's office and asking.  The receptionist can be a little pushy, but she knows a lot. I wish I woulda known, I was there today, I coulda asked.

Offline 3timer

• Posting Member
  • Your gonna cut what off?
Good advice nope1. The easiest way to get the info for your own situation would be to call Fieldings office and talk to Leslie. They talk to hundreds every day so don't be afraid to call. My understanding from Leslie was that Ontario has a reciprical billing agreement with every province except Quebec. This means that if Fielding looks at you and deems that it is a covered procedure than health insurance will cover the surgery,the consultations and the hospital room if you stay overnight. They took care of everything as far as paper work was concerned. I even got a note from the doc saying that my gyne was caused from adolesence puberty and Leslie told me to submit that to my own provinces medical office and they might cover the flight costs and hotel bills. I have not done that yet because I don't want to spread the news any further than necessary and if they dispute it who knows where that might lead. Probably too hung up on keeping it a secret but after 25 years its hard not to. Good Luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024