Author Topic: New to the board could use some help  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Jabba -The-Hut

Hello fellas, I’m new to the board 46-years old and have larger then average breast and nip size most of my life.  Everything was fine until around my 8th birthday, I started to notice a steady growth of what appeared to be excess fat in the pictorial area and within one year had created what I would consider larger then normal breast development.  

The condition stopped progressing at around age 10 and has never developed any further.  I would describe my condition as minor in that over the years I have learned to disguise fairly easily by wearing the right cloths etc.  I tend to believe my condition is more genetics then gyne.  My father and younger brother have always been overweight and have always had excess fat and larger than average breasts.

I however was able to maintain a good height to weigh ratio most of my life, while always carrying a little more fat up top then most. In addition, I have nerve experienced any of the symptoms described here as gyne, where the glands get swollen causing discomfort or pain.  I have never felt hardness under the nips as well.  Over the years my weight has fluctuated but I have never been at what one would consider the ideal weight for my height and build.  Tried to stay in shape most of my life but did managed to let myself go over the last 5-years.  Today I am 5’9 – 197-lbs, down from 215 in the past 4-months.  Been doing cardio regularly, some a little weight training and reduced my calories to 1500-1800 a day.  So far it’s working as far as losing weight but the man boobs are still there, looking a little smaller but more noticeable as the rest of my body fat begins to drop.  I know I still have a long way to go but I still have two rolls of what appears to be fat, running along side my chest, from the nips back, under my arms and towards my back.  

Any suggestions as to weather I’ve had gyne most of my life and didn’t know it or if my case is one of genetics passed down from generations?  Also could use some recommendations to help correct the condition.  Like I said I’ve been suffering from this and the embarrassment that comes with it for many years.  Finally I’ve decided to do something about it but could use some guidance and support to get me on my way.

Thanks    

The Hut

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I suggest you read some of the other posts on this board, you will be an expert in a few hours. ;D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey there JTH...

Wecome to the Site Broh!

Post a few pics so we can evaluate your condition.

What country do you live?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024