Author Topic: Just had consult with Dr.Lista  (Read 5594 times)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Just had 2nd consult today.  He stated he could and would remove some from the upper area no problem, that generally the fat etc is in the mid to lower half of the chest as is in my case, but that we'd mark out the areas together on the day of.  He reiterated the fact that I can't expect a completely flat chest, but to expect a 90% improvement.  He also switched the percocets to tylenol 3s no problem for me.  He said that theres almost never a need to, but he would if necessary, go thru the nipple to remove gland, as his technique gets it all out, but on the off chance he has to, he stated to just mention my permission to do so on the surg date in the event i have gland thats unwilling the PAL way.  He stated about not getting sick and that it could cancel the surgery (a regular cold is fine, but if I have a fever then it would have to be rebooked.)..  He said I sound ready and my meds are on order.  Can't wait now.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey pete,glad to here that he will remove some fat in the upper area.any talk about anestesia

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
not really he just quickly mentioned how he lost one of his patients lately during some routine surgery but I was more worried about the upper chest...haha.  no sorry.  dont worry about it.  u put up ur pics yet?

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
not yet ,but i will post them soon.my surg got moved ahead 1 week to the end of oct.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
earlier is always better.  thats good.   ya get some pics taken so u can look and compare the results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024