Author Topic: Bad cosmetic results  (Read 5978 times)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

http://www.ultrashape.com

Thats not liposuction.
And from looking at the pics I am unconvinced of its affectiveness, but I guess you could try a treatment if its cheap.

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member

Thats not liposuction.

It's not invasive, if that's what you mean.  However, localized areas of fat are still eliminated from beneath the skin as fat cells are removed from the body.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
yeah but its not liposuction, you said its a lipo technique.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The doc and patient discuss the patients '2nd' treatment for tummy fat reduction. I wonder just 'how many' treatments are required to achieve 'expected' results. At $1000 - $2000 per treatment, that could get very costly...   :o

John.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 12:06:19 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
The treatment is only for people who are at most moderatly overweight.  It's more for toning stubborn fatty areas that are difficult to lose through proper diet and exercise.  But if one had a relatively minor case of gyne, would it not appear be an equally effective alternative to traditional lipo? Even if it did take 3 or 4 treatments.  

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The treatment is only for people who are at most moderatly overweight.  It's more for toning stubborn fatty areas that are difficult to lose through proper diet and exercise.  But if one had a relatively minor case of gyne, would it not appear be an equally effective alternative to traditional lipo? Even if it did take 3 or 4 treatments.  

For me, in a word, "no".

For one thing, define "minor case".

Plus, I would find it cost prohibitive to spend around $6,000 on 3 or 4 treatments AND then have to go have my glands surgically removed anyway.  

Sorry, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but for removing gynecomastia that thing just seems like nonsense to me.  Maybe I'll be proven wrong.  I hope I am.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 04:13:26 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
Irrespective of cost, if one had a relatively minor case of gyne, it would appear to be an equally effective alternative to traditional lipo.  I think it would reduce/eliminate any undesireable results from traditional lipo.  I'll let you know how it works.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 04:35:02 PM by spaceace »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Irrespective of cost, if one had a relatively minor case of gyne, it would appear to be an equally effective alternative to traditional lipo.  I think it would reduce/eliminate any undesireable results from traditional lipo.  I'll let you know how it works.

Well, if you try it make sure to post your before/after pics.   :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Well, if you try it make sure to post your before/after pics.   :)

I second that motion...

John.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I also read that if they hit bone it feels like a 220v electric shock :o I wonder if they can work on the chest without hitting bone, let us know ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024