Author Topic: BLOOD TEST?!?!  (Read 2933 times)

Offline SomeDude420

• Posting Member
Hi, this is my first time posting on here.  I recently was approved for surgery with full insurance coverage, and my surgery date is oct. 11.  I was told i need a blood test before they can operate, so what i want to know is does this test look for marijuana?  and if so, would it complicate things if they were to find marijuana in my blood?  

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
na bro its a blood count

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
Hi, this is my first time posting on here.  I recently was approved for surgery with full insurance coverage, and my surgery date is oct. 11.  I was told i need a blood test before they can operate, so what i want to know is does this test look for marijuana?  and if so, would it complicate things if they were to find marijuana in my blood?  

Your insurance is covering it???  Who's your insurance company and how did you get them to do that?

Offline SomeDude420

• Posting Member
ok cool, thanks, cuz i didnt want to get rejected for surgery just for a little weed.  And im not sure what insurance company it is but let me give you some advice: first go to your pediatrician or doctor and let him know u are uncomfortable with you breasts.  He/she will then determine if you need to go see an endocronologist.  If so, then go see your endocronologist so he can do tests to make sure you have gynecomastia.  If they determine that you do, then go back to your regular doctor and request that they write a note to your endocronologist stating that they feel breast reduction surgery is necessary for your mental well being.  Then, when your endocronoligst gets the letter let them know that you would like them to refer you to a surgeon and also write a letter stating that your doctor and your endocronologist have both approved surgery.  When you go see your surgeon, they will take pictures of your breasts and send them to the insurance company with all the letters and also an additional letter from the surgeon.  Thats all i did, and the whole process took about a year!! but that was my parents fault that it took so long, so in reality all this can be done within a month or so.  And then there you go!  im not guaranteeing that you will get approved but thats what i did and it worked, so good luck!

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
How old are you and how severe is your gynecomastia?

Offline SomeDude420

• Posting Member
i am 16 and about as long as i can remember i have had gynecomastia.  As far as how severe it is i guess is somewhat subjective, although anyone with eyes could tell that i have more breast tissue than i should without a shirt on. and as far as it affects me mentally, i would say it is severe.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024