Author Topic: Alternative Solution  (Read 5692 times)

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Hypo,

You must likely be a woman in your next reincarnated life..

anyway,  from the spiritual view point, when you have erectile dysfunction it means that you have a low sexual chakra.. the chinese like to say you have bad chi..

When the physical body has a disease or a problme  that means there is something not balanced in your chakra system..  they have people now who use life meter to detect the chakra and aura system..

http://www.heliognosis.com/rd03.html#exp03

Offline Hypo-is-here

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Hypo-is-here

THIS IS PLAIN DAFFY.

But since we're all at it. I personally reckon gyne is caused when an alien from another planet takes a dump and forgets to wash its hands/tentacles. See the link is when they go forth and dine on their latest conquested race of other beings they get sick from the germs left on their hands/tentacles. Now in doing so they start to vomit violently causing a shift in cosmic energy resulting in a unstable cosmos where men grow breasts and ladies grow mustaches. As for them gettin diarrhoea and the results this has on the cosmos, well have you seen or heard George W Bush?

Now, i dont atually have proof of this but im going to have to ask you guys to just believe me and leave it at that... Please!!

Agreed, this is not insane but it is the type of cake insanity is born of.

Congratulations on such a wonderful cake!

The icing and marzipan are good, the diazepam and mogadon delightful, the psychedelics and disco ball taste lovely, good use of yeast there and of of course it is hot in space, where else would you have got the almonds from?

Just bare in mind when seasoning to wear a bowler hat with sleeves and that Jason and the Argonauts is a myth- so go easy on that basil.

P.S

wearetalkingcompletecraponpurposewhichmeanswearethesaneones  ::)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:51:33 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Yo Shefe..... was I a woman too ? and if I was can I go back and touch myself?  Man, If I were a woman I must have had fantastic titties  ;D

Someone give this dude a book on gyno.. or boot his ass off the site... he bores me

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hypo, you are my bud, but whenever you get excited, you get dogmatic, careless with what others say, long-winded, and, to be direct, a trifle arrogant.  

There are NO theological papers or material on the belief system of reincarnation that relates to gynecomastia
no, but they say plenty - irrespective of their merits - on the subject of visited consequences, a point you deliberately ignore.  straw man argument, invalid.  

This is just someone making it up as they go along hence my mocking humour.  
how would you know?  you haven't heard a word of his promised ideas on the subject, again irrespective of merit.  all you did was mock him for proposing anything unorthodox, which is why people say that science advances one funeral at a time.  

Should we all act with deference and never challenge people making such statements if they are quasi-religious?  
i said exactly the opposite.  please read my post before flying off the handle next time.  straw man argument, invalid again.  

Do you have a University of Virginia paper on this connection/context?  I Think not!!!!
distortion of argument, i simply referred to material on the subject of reincarnation which i have read out of there and you have not, not that you are sufficiently undogmatic or impartially minded to read any link i provided you on the subject, you prefer to dismiss things without a hearing.  but as much as i used to scoff at it, unlike you, i do independent research into things i even disagree with and am willing to allow it when the evidence trumps my preconceptions.  strangely, this and not dogma is what is worthy of the name scientific method.  

If I say something that is complete and utter rubbish you would have no trouble telling me so, are you trying to tell me that changes if I put on a pointy hat on and start chanting over cows?

So if I say that I believe in voodoo and that part of my belief system will allow me (no evidence provided mind) to cure athletes foot or dandruff then no one can dare mock?  
see preceding rebuttal to the sottishness regarding believing anything without challenge.  again, your failure to read carefully.  

Dear me Head you have let political correctness muddle you.
a deduction from a premise demonstrated flawed, therefore itself flawed.  anybody who knows me knows that is one thing i am not.    

why not roll in a jab about believing in ufo's too, since you know what's kooky and what's not?  the thing is, i won't give a fig, because i in fact know from direct experience that they are real, and unlike you do not reject the unusual out of hand and am willing to give it a listen, no matter how improbable (as here) i consider it.  

i have no interest in the kind of long breast-for-tat (sorry for the expression, guys ;)) that you're famous for.  but you could save us both more time by reading carefully before flying off the handle into bombastic diatribes by reading my post carefully first next time.  

for those with hasty attention spans, therefore, i will boil this thread to its easier-to-grasp basics:  

shefe:  i've got a really unorthodox theory for this and will give you more detail soon.  
hypo et al:  your claim challenges my preconceptions.  that makes you a stupid kook.  shut up and don't post again.  
h3:    shefe, i doubt you can convince me, but i'll listen to you when you post again.  
hypo:  head, you credulous fool, you must believe anything that comes down the road.  
h3:  *sigh* no, hypo, that's not what i actually said.   please go back and read my post first next time.  

thanks in advance.  me, i see no future for this thread untill the guy actually gives the details, which we can THEN subject to falsifiability all we want.  
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:59:18 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Hypo-is-here

^semantics ::)  

This has taken up too much of my time even if it was a joke- i'm out.

You can claim that is a copout but the alternative is to endlessly and pointlessly re-quote one another ad infinitum, something that would take a level of time and effort that I am not prepared to commit to something so blatantly trivial and irrelevant.

It's all yours....

hypo, you are my bud

I like you for what it is worth.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:48:22 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
If this was Wimbledon (tennis to those that don’t know) I think NEW BALLS would be called for, which does have a sense of irony for those that can see it.  Still, humour is a good medicine and this thread has been good medicine.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024