Author Topic: Is this gyno or fat?  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
just go to a ps for a consultation and ask him "is this something i could lose w/ diet and exercise or not?" and see what he says. then, if u want, get another opinion. that's your best bet.

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
whats a ps is it a doctor (physician)  because I will be getting a phyiscal for school soon. :)

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
a PS is a plastic surgeon.

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
can I ask my doctor? should I really go to a plastic surgeon for this because im not going to get it at least till im 20, I just need to know though if it is gyne. Everyday I workout I feel like shit knowing im might not be able to have a ripped looking chest.  It pisses me off.  I wish I could just find out.  The only reason I think I might have gyne is because of a small rubbery thing under my nipple, but its so small and flat I have not clue how this would be affecting my nipple and pushing it outward some.  Its not even attached to my nipple and it doesn't even hurt.  I would never of even known what gyne was if I did'nt look through bodybuilding forums.  How much would it cost to go to a PS just to know if it is or isn't gyne? Please answer  :-[

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
a lot of PS's do consultations for free, which means it wouldn't cost you anything!! so what do you have to lose?? just go get a consultation from a PS, who actually knows what gyne is!! then your questions will be answered!

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
alright thanks

Offline dasani22

• Posting Member
well I think I believe you :)   Because you are saying what everybody on bodybuilding.com is saying when I put these pics up.  Thanks for telling me this it made me feel a lot better, the ratio of people that think I have gyne to the people that think I don't is in my favor, about 80% of the people I shown this to say I don't.  I am going to continue working out and decreasing my bodyfat and when im at 8% bf and 21 years old with this problem I will surch for some pills, then surgery, but for now im going to work on getting lean.  Thanks for the comment! 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024