Author Topic: POLAND SURGERY __ STEP BY STEP __ u going? read in  (Read 43007 times)

Offline Johno1974

• Posting Member
Plasters can't be seen as you'll have a compression vest on top. That can be seen though but you can sell it as just being a vest.
I'm managing to keep it all a secret from everyone other than my wife, and I went with the working in Germany excuse.

Bruising is still bad but there is no pain.

Sorry don't have any photos.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
I had the surgery on Monday and is still a bit sore.

The experience in Poland was great, everyone was very helpful, the place was so clean and generally everything was good and i highly recommend it.

In the end i only had surgery for gland removal as my chest is very lean and therefore liposuction on the chest was not necassary.

I have to have the stitches out on the 12th February so i look forward to that date and see how i feel about the changes, which i hope will look a lot better.

The main problem was that i get bad puffy nipples, my nipples and areola area isnt that big, i just get puffy nipples which show through t-shirts, etc... and are not good for the confidence, etc...

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Gaz - excellent to hear about your surgery.  How sore are you?  Its been 5 days, don't think you should still be feeling bad.

Johno - still have the plasters on?  How do you feel. can you run around and stuff yet?

To the other guys - how long till you can excercise like normal, play sports and stuff.  Thanks.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Thanks mate, yeh i feel ok, a little sore here and there but i expected that to be honest.

I only had surgery for gland removal as my chest is very lean and therefore liposuction on the chest was not necassary.

I have to have the stitches out on the 12th February so i look forward to that date and see how i feel about the changes, which i hope will look a lot better.

The main problem was that i get bad puffy nipples, my nipples and areola area isnt that big, i just get puffy nipples which show through t-shirts, etc... and are not good for the confidence, etc...

I am just wearing one of those really tight nike compression tops that you can buy from JJB at the moment.

I can go back to the gym in around 3 weeks i was told, but i am going to leave that to 4 just to make sure i feel ok after i have the stitches taken out on the 12th Feb.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Try taking ARNICA pills and ARNICA cream to reduce the swelling after the trauma :)

get it from all good health shops
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline AK

• Posting Member
Try taking ARNICA pills and ARNICA cream to reduce the swelling after the trauma :)

get it from all good health shops

i just started using the arnica pills today.  need to get hold of the cream though.

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

I just started taking the Arnica pills today, thanks NotFedUp.  I can only get the cream on around the plasters until they come off with the stitches, in 7 or 8 days time.

I have itching under the skin and around the nipples, but it comes and goes, and in comparisson to the mental itching of selfconsciousness, it's a breeze.

When I got the drains out I noticed that the left side was bigger than the right side, and it has remained like that. (6 days Post Op today). I said this to Anthony/Antonio at the time and he said it was just swelling. I wondered why one side would be more swollen than the other, but I checked on the site and it seems it's relatively common, so I'm not worried about it, it's early days. Also, the bruising is more prominent on the left side so I guess it makes sense that it is more swollen.

I've also added an underworks 997, (which I had worn/stretched in the weeks prior to the op), over the black one that you get at the clinic. It feels much more compressed. I think I'm going to stay this way for the next 3 weeks I think.

Dr. Baranski told me in the consultation that I naturally had large pectoral muscles, and this helped to push out the gyne to make it seem worse, and he also did a 'subtotal' gland excision, 90%. I asked him why, and would it not be better to remove all of it. He said that if he did that there might be a danger of 1. Necrosis of the nipple (not nice), or an inverted nipple, (also not nice).

The nurse told me afterwards that I had 220ml lipo and a small chicken egg sized gland removed from each side

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
looking at your pictures it looks like Baranski butchered you :(
i would certainly get a uk consultation to see if it is possible to smooth out the area.

To the guys that have some post op swelling....
Be aware that the side that is swollen will not heal in the same way as the non swollen side.
But please do be patient.
At 8-12 weeks you should start to see what the results are going to be.
But remember healing takes 12 months on the whole (and sometimes more)

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
looking at your pictures it looks like Baranski butchered you :(
i would certainly get a uk consultation to see if it is possible to smooth out the area.

Sorry Notfedup - what did you mean? Baranski has never seen me, it was Levick who first got his hands on me, then a Miss Waters who tried to help me afterwards.

Are you saying that I shouldn't bother going to see Baranski, that I should get a UK consultation instead? Er... bit confused...!

I have been to see Karidis who was the surgeon I felt was closest to my opinions of what should be done, but unfortunately he costs £4,500, hence my looking at Baranski who could be a good alternative...
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Oh, I heard through 'Andreas' that another English guy was sending email enquiries, is anyone else planning on going soon?

Be good to hear from you...

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

Hi Patientx1,

I can't answer your questions about scarring etc as I only got 'done' 7 days ago.
Excision (95%) and lipo, all through the nips.

I decided to just to go and get it over and done with. I was impressed with the place so I had no misgivings.
I cannot advise you as per lipo only, all I can say thus far is that the clinic and the staff are excellent.

Feel free to PM if you think I can be of help.

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Hi HarryO,

It seems that the staff and service are second to none - all posts seem to say this, however, how are your results so far - can you tell if it has been a success / may settle down to one? Er... are you flat / smooth, without indents etc?!!!!!

Cheers,
Speak soon

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Some great posts made recently by the guys.  Thanks you for these.  I'm glad you operations went well and wish you a speedy recovery.  When youre stiches are out, please do give u san update about how flat your chest's are.  Perhaps a picture would be helpful also.

Whatsmore is that I'm convince about going to Poland and will contact Andreas as some of you have mentioned. (or do i contact the Dr. directly?)

Some guy named PATIENT asked if anyone else is going.  If you want, we can make arrangements to reach at the same time. 

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member
Patientx1, Samgyne,

I'm only 9 days post op today, and the plasters, (as opposed to bandages) are still on my chest. My left side swelling has reduced a lot, and I have been using Arnica cream and Arnica pills to help this.

I can only speak for myself, but yes, I feel it will be a success.  I had 95% excision btw. I asked the doc if I should have a total excision and he said that that could lead to necrosis, or inverted nipple. I asked if this meant it could grow back, he said no. I guess we'll have to wait and see if this leaves me with puffy nips, but I was happy enough to go along with his advice as he was the one doing the operation, and I wanted him to be happy and confident with the work he was going to do.

I can feel hard tissue form in lumps on my chest, but they are not visible. This is part of the healing process and massage will help when the time comes for that.

Flat? No I won't be flat as the Doc says I have large pecs.... 8)

Indents? None of those. I have read from people who did the Levick op that they are concave afterwards sometimes. I have no evidence of this, and indeed find such a thing hard to imagine.

The Dr also said in the consultation that I would only get an idea of the effectiveness of the op after 2 months, and that I would experience strange feelings in the chest for up to 6 months. He described this as cold water feeling like pain, and other healing anomolies. All part of the healing process.

BTW, I recommend you guys go together if you can arrange it. It'd be more fun hanging around with someone than going on your own, still, I enjoyed the solitude aswell.

I'll post a pic (after) I get my stitches out, and one from the clinic (before). I don't have a camera, but there is not a lot to see really as you won't have anything to compare it with yet.
Take a look at some of the pics in this thread - Black vest, It looks like that.

Contact http://www.intermed.com.pl/index_en.html
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:40:44 AM by HarryO »

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
The other English guy emailing Andreas would probably be me.  They emailed me some info the other day, just waiting on the postal info pack.

I'd be very happy to go with other people!  I probably won't be going until later in the spring though.  Btw, I live in London.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024