Author Topic: Gynecomastia Help.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline diaz0072

Im 6'   250 lbs.  my chest is not flat, its shows out like a woman.  I know its gynecomastia because before i gained alot of weight around 12 or 13 years old, i noticed i had breasts, I also have swollen looking nipples.  It didnt really concern me untill later on around 15 or 16, I can't take my shirt off because i get really emberassed.  I want to do this surgery, but i need to know some stuff.   

I know the tecnique used which is cuttin under the nipple and using lipo.  But i recently saw a TV Show and they showed this other tecnique were they cut a slit under your armpit and do the lipo through there, is this a common tecnique? or just in rare cases?  Also, On that same show, i saw a surgery gone bad, which the guy had the surgery done and he didnt have breasts but his skin didnt contract and they looked even worse than when he has breasts, Is this common with patients?  Please try and answer thank.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
half-moon cuts around the areola give direct access which is better if there's excision as well as lipo or just excision.  the side entry is done for lipo only cases to avoid the front scar, but the front cut usually hides pretty well after a while anyway.  it sounds like the case you mentioned must have been a big one, the skin usually adjusts fairly well if the doc knows what he's doing.  in the severe cases sometimes some skin removal is unavoidable, but those guys are often willing to put up with even large scars just to be rid of the big jugs. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024