Author Topic: ANYONE GETTING SURGERY APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST 2007 ORANGE COUNTY SOUTH CALI  (Read 19148 times)

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
hey guys, were you impressed with Dr. Sanders in encino?
I wasnt with his pics. I am 100% sure we could get all our surgeries for 4k with everything if we 3 stick together. but seriously, his pics dont look too good.
regarding the texas thing, im down, but only 1 set of pics have been posted. + all those plane tix and shit like that.  BUT i know for a fact that we can get away with not going for the consult. i have gotten 3 email consults from different doctors just by sending pics. so we can stay for 1 week, and maybe 2 more post ops (3 wk & 6 mo) what do u think is the aprox cost of all this

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
hey guys, were you impressed with Dr. Sanders in encino?
I wasnt with his pics. I am 100% sure we could get all our surgeries for 4k with everything if we 3 stick together. but seriously, his pics dont look too good.
regarding the texas thing, im down, but only 1 set of pics have been posted. + all those plane tix and shit like that.  BUT i know for a fact that we can get away with not going for the consult. i have gotten 3 email consults from different doctors just by sending pics. so we can stay for 1 week, and maybe 2 more post ops (3 wk & 6 mo) what do u think is the aprox cost of all this

I'm guessing an extra thousand bucks.. maybe more..

so 3,600-4,000 overall imo..

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
i wasn't all that impressed with sanders pics either.  but in so cal he seems like the best option so far.  the cost for weiner isnt the problem, but it might get annoying if there are any complications or anything following the surgery.  flying repeatedly to texas isn't going to be that easy.  what do you guys think is the best option? 

if anyone has had experience with good surgeons in southern california please give your input. 

I have yet to see anyone on this board post any of their experiences for a SoCal PS..

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Im just so confused. I wish we had some guaranteed results from weiner

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
effgyne, are you interested in the surgery in dallas? me and hux are almost ready to start the negotiations, etc. I know we can get a good discount on weiners price. + all of us together to drive one and other back from hospital after procedure. (required).
obviously in seperate hotel rooms but if we need help  you know it would be easier. + only 1 rental car.

all of us are in so cal, so fly up together. anyone think this guy is good? any response from him regarding pics? i read a story that he had only 1 before / after pic to show a patient who went in for a consult.

I am planning 1 week offf from work. this will eliminate the intial surgery + the first post op.
the second post op consult is should be around 3-4 weeks later and the third (if even needed) 6 months post op. I know that for the 2nd, I can go to general surgeon out here for $100 and make sure everything is okay. so, all in all, I am just going to end up going to Texas once for 1 week.

Please ALL give ideas ans comments.
Lets do this.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
ok guys, I heard this guy is good:
http://www.orangecountycosmeticsurgery.org/orange-county-other.htm

anybody heard of him. Dr. Cruise. I dont have time right now to do another consult, if somebody can help out, would be great. I basically jus let the the doctor do all the talking and pretend I know nothing. Let him explain if he does excision or just lipo. If he dosent do excision, chances are he dosent know what he is doing. can anyone check him out get costs and stuff like that look at some pics in the office.
PLEASE DONT MENTION WE ARE PLANNING TO DO A GROUP THING. They will overshoot the price immediately. IE quote you 6k (instead of original price of 5K), then tell you, since you are doing it in a group, theyll do it for 5k each. were not stupid here. I know for a fact if we all stick together we can get our surgeries for 30-40% off.
AND YES- THE MORE THE MERRIER. I think ideally 4-5 patients together (prob no more then that) will guarantee a very good price. look at other posts, people have gotten 40% off the price by doing this.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
just had another idea.
if we have this many people, it looks like were all intersted in quality work, would you guys be interested in Delgado? he tries to charge 7k. if we all knock him down to 4-5k, are you guys down? he is renown supposedly as one of the best. but maybe its because he supports this site $$$$. he could be reading this right now for all I know. anway, please all keep in touch. im looking for a good doctor for a good price.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
his pics dont look too bad (the top ones at least). bottom ones are mediocore. this is why i stress, dr's will only show their best work. even if you ask to see bad post op photos, who in their right mind would show you those?
http://www.orangecountycosmeticsurgery.org/pics-breast-reduction-male.htm

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Like I already said..

He said my surgery would cost 3,200 collars under local anesthesia and 4,950 under general..
He only does Lipo
His only before and after pictures are the ones on the site..
He said that the reason some of his before and after photos didn't have completely flat chest was because the patients chose to have it that way..
He assured me that if I wanted to be completely flat then I would be..
After I left.. his assistant called back the next day which leads me to believe he needs the business.

I dono..
My impression overall wasn't that great..
they were nice at least  :-\

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
http://www.dreugeneelliott.com/html/cosmetic/male_cosmetic_surgery.htm
Ok this is the last one in OC trial before we move onto the "pros"
anyon had experience with Eugene Elliott?

What abouT:
http://www.beachplasticsurgery.com/
dr. Richard Solmer?

LAST ONE:
http://www.drkrugman.com/html/practice.html
Dr. Krugman in Santa Ana / Newport Beach.

I think its worth it for us to split up the work and each have a consult with one of them.
then post our findings. if we find all not too competent in the gyne field we will have to move onto the pro.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:48:49 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Timmy31

• Posting Member
Hey, can you guys explain how this group discount thing works?  I've never heard of it before. Is this excepted by any Dr. ?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Hey, can you guys explain how this group discount thing works?  I've never heard of it before. Is this excepted by any Dr. ?

It's just to dock off the cost of the surgery because we are getting the surgeon extra business..
Like of course if the surgeon were to get 4 extra guys then he would most likely cut the cost 500-1000 bucks..

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Ummm, i havent read every single post here but ive scummed through some, and for the recor DO NOT only get lipo and if a surgeon says "my patients didnt wanna be completely flat" thats a lie, and the reason thier not flat is because he only did lipo... Resulting in a bad job.

Dont get surgery from anyone just to do it, get it from the RIGHT PS thatll give you a good result

yea yea.. of course..
I've read this board enough to know that.. 8)

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
alright i think im ready to make a move. whos with me?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024