Author Topic: help poland surgery 24th april  (Read 6075 times)

Offline elderkid

• Posting Member
Hi April,  I was booked to have surgery in Poland a few weeks ago and as i considered my gyno to be only mild it was agreed to do op under local anestheric (was a bit worried about going under).  However, at the last minute their rep. (Andreas) told me that Dr B would not operate without general anesthetic - so i cancelled.

In the mean time i went to see a surgeon in London for consultation (just as well) and he said he would not operate at all as i didnt have gyno only very large pec muscles!!!  Seems a bit dubious to agree to surgery without a consultation.

anyway just another point of view

Hope everything goes well (a lot of people seem happy with Poland) :)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Thanks elder kid.  I'm worried too.  But its people like notfedup on here and mark ashley that have sort of convinced me things will go well in poland.

So what are you going to do about your gyne?  Can you post a picture so I can see how mild yours is?

Local ansth seems like it woul dbe less painfull and quicker recovery time.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Thanks elder kid.  I'm worried too.  But its people like notfedup on here and mark ashley that have sort of convinced me things will go well in poland.

your more than welcome matey
im only still here because i want to scream it froim the mountain tops that my moobs are gone :D
good luck matey and if you use msn pm me and we can chat if you need me :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024