Author Topic: Growing?  (Read 2689 times)

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Welcome aboard.
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome Bluetoo!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

So, if there are any ladies with husbands or boyfriends who are bra wearers and are reading this, please understand that we can be a great resource. We generally have the male mindset of 'research it til the info is running out our ears. As bra wearers ourselves we tend to understand what you want and need. Don't shame him, talk to him. Intimate discussions like these are wonderful ways to bring couples closer together. If you take advantage of them. My wife did and she's never been happier. She understands my wants and needs and now has someone very close to her who understands her wants and needs and with whom she can talk all things bra. It's a unique and ultimately very satisfying relationship for those who embrace the changes that come into all our lives. Because the only constant is change.

First post and man, I am long winded. My apologies. I just had to get that....off my chest!
Wow,
First off,
Welcome Blue too. 
What a great opening!  Your wife is to be commended.  As you should be also for having frank and open conversations with her. 
I liked your post and can relate to the research part.  Made me smile.
I wish you the best and look forward to any comments you share. 
Glad your here.
Parity

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Mirroring what others have said.. "Welcome Welcome to all".. always good to hear additional stories and perspectives from other people.

Last few times out we've, wife and I, have made new selections purchases together. Its a unique experience but it makes it enjoyable to be able to have the support of your significant other with you.

Offline BlueToo

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated. 

Offline blad

There is no replacement for an understanding and helpful wife. I know!
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
Hi
i am new too. welcome
as i have learned on this forum " baby steps", "choose clothing that is comfortable", "be honest with your wife" and " if you have curves it ok to show them"
we are all basically in the same boat
Jadzia

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I'd like to get a second opinion on something. This morning, my wife commented that my bust looks bigger and that I seem to be filling out my cup and getting more cleavage. I don't think I am, though. I've actually lost about 8 more pounds since the first picture (the green one) was taken late summer. The second picture (the blue one) was taken this morning.
I was just checking in on ya.  Have you come to a consensus on if you have had some additional growth?  Sounds like it wouldn't upset you if there was.  You look great.  Take care of what you have and if a little filling in does happen I'm sure you'll be fine with it also.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024