Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67755 times)

Offline Johndoe1

My dance continues... two brassieres yesterday... all day and two so far this morning.  In fact I pulled out the first Lilyette minimizer I boight.  It is a bit tired from all the work its done shaping my breasts and displaying them so beautifully.  I thought it might be a good idea to shorten the shoulder straps and tighten the band a bit.  I tried it on and I believe it has more life to offer...  It also deserves fresh laundering which will happen later today.
It's obvious from that picture your girls must be happier when supported! Congratulations!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Around home today so wearing the non padded underwire. Very comfortable in hot weather.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Around home today so wearing the non padded underwire. Very comfortable in hot weather.
That is a very pretty bra 💞
You look smashing in it too. 😚
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks, Birdie. It’s very breathable. If only they made more masculine looking ones.

Upfront

I get where you are coming from but the absence  of masculine looking bras is the perfect excuse (if you need one) to go  "pretty".
Life with estrogen takes us, willy nilly, where it wills. I for one really am really committed to chilling out and enjoying the ride.

Offline Justagirl💃

Personally, except for color I really don't care what a bra "looks like" for the most part. Sexy is important but not a deal breaker.

I'm concerned about the shape and support it provides to make the girls look as nice as possible under my clothes.
Color is also considered so that it goes with certain outfits.

I have some that are very "plain Jane", and others that are lacey.

A black lacey bra would go under a black top with a V neck just in case it peeks out, but shape and support of the girls is foremost.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:58:52 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Justagirl💃

Life with estrogen takes us, willy nilly, where it wills. I for one really am really committed to chilling out and enjoying the ride.
I very much enjoy the ride ☺️

Offline 42CSurprise!

My dance continues... two brassieres yesterday... all day and two so far this morning.  In fact I pulled out the first Lilyette minimizer I boight.  It is a bit tired from all the work its done shaping my breasts and displaying them so beautifully.  I thought it might be a good idea to shorten the shoulder straps and tighten the band a bit.  I tried it on and I believe it has more life to offer...  It also deserves fresh laundering which will happen later today.
It's obvious from that picture your girls must be happier when supported! Congratulations!

No doubt wearing this brassiere is like wearing a glove that fits perfectly.  I love the feel of the band around my chest and the silky cups hold my breasts like a gentle caress.  I love how they look when I wear a form fitting top and I love touching them... which is part of the problem.  I'm not in a relationship where I have the opportunity to explore and play with a partner.  Alas, my libido is much diminished, likely another result of depleted testosterone... but I remain mesmerized by my voluptuous breasts.  I don't know if they're getting bigger but time spent in one of these delicious brassieres seems to encourage them.  My breasts definitely like being in a brassiere... it is my mind that seems to warp when I put on one...  :o

I decided to try a brassiere that isn't a minimizer and was once again blown away by how large my breasts are.  I know men here have reported brassiere sizes that are quite dramatic and I certainly am not that large.  But to my mind this is all rather mind boggling.  The old rule of thumb is a C cup will fill the hand but mine seem to fill BOTH hands... at least my left breast does.  The tee shirt I'm wearing at the moment is stretched across my breasts... I'm NOT complaining... :o
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 01:45:35 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I've been collecting the full color range of Elomi Plunge Lace bras in my 36D size. I don't pay full price for them, but rather keep an eye out for when Amazon has them on special sale! Like today's Honeysuckle color lace feels great under my mock turtleneck shirt (especially since this new bra cost me only about $26!) Once you know a brand that fits you, watch those sales!💃🏻 You never know when a flash sale will take place! 🤷‍♀️

Joni❤️

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
Life with estrogen takes us, willy nilly, where it wills. I for one really am really committed to chilling out and enjoying the ride.
I see a lot of posts talking about estrogen dominance or high levels of estrogen as being responsible for our gynecomastia.  But, unless you’ve had your hormones tested, I don’t think you can just assume that you have elevated levels of estrogen.  When I first noticed my breasts growing about five years ago (in my mid-60’s at the time), I had a full hormone panel done and found that my estradiol was actually in the low normal range for a male.  However, my testosterone was extremely low, well below the normal range.  So, apparently low testosterone can cause gyno, even with normal levels of estrogen. 

Upfront

Absolutely  correct.
It is about dominance. High estrogen or  Low testosterone  or a bit of both.

Same sauce, different gravy
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 03:27:52 PM by Upfront »

Offline Johndoe1

Technically it's the ratio of estrogen to testosterone. Everyone has estrogen and testosterone, men andwomen. It's the ratio that determines what happens. Normal male level of estrogen and depleted testosterone will cause gynecomastia just as fast as elevated estrogen and normal testosterone. That's why you see older men show signs. Dropping testosterone levels.

It's all about ratio. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

It certainly is estrogen that produces breasts, so to speak about the "estrogen highway" as Birdie does is accurate.  Some among us DO have elevated estrogen, but for many of us it is depleted testosterone that leads us to well-filled brassieres.  There is no magic here... simply biology at play... and NONE of it is a matter of choice... breasts are simply a gift we've been given.

This is a relatively new brassiere from my favored company... with cups doing exactly what the name of the brassiere suggests... minimizing my breasts.  I wore this brassiere this morning but when I went shopping a short while ago I selected one that gives my breasts a little more room to breathe.  The more I wear a brassiere the more I love my breasts... WOW!

Offline Justagirl💃

Very nice, you look smashing dear. 😘

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
It looks good 42C

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024