Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 55253 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've already shared what I'm wearing again today but I will share a photo taken a few minutes ago as I await my oatmeal cooking.  It is breakfast time!  I'm sharing it in large measure because of how aware I am that I WANT to be wearing a brassiere when I head out this morning.  I don't know whether it is breast growth or all the amazing photos I've seen on this thread of late or that this particular brassiere, one of many in this design, does an especially good job of presenting my breasts... both their fullness and their projection.  I feel like I WANT to show them off... which is silly, of course.  I'm not a svelte blond wearing tight jeans... I am a elder male fascinated by having voluptuous breasts... wide hips and a bit of a belly.  Go figure!  But I'm learning acceptance is key, not understanding how nature has taken this turn with me and with other men here.

Have a lovely day everyone.  Enjoy your breasts. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 10:49:11 AM by 42CSurprise! »

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
It has been a great release of pent up years of hiding, to sharing my breasts. Years and years of mixed feelings about being a guy with a chest, hidden under not the clothes I want to wear but clothes I need to wear to obscure the girls.
Seeing others having the same “problem’ as I do has loosened the reins of required modesty. Yeah, I feel a little salacious showing off my boobs, but at the same time proud to be in this special place that not only says I belong, but compliments me and others when showing what we wear when we do share our assets. I do hope we see them as a part of ourselves, part of who we are and the road we’ve all had to travel.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It has been a great release of pent up years of hiding, to sharing my breasts. Years and years of mixed feelings about being a guy with a chest, hidden under not the clothes I want to wear but clothes I need to wear to obscure the girls.
Seeing others having the same “problem’ as I do has loosened the reins of required modesty. Yeah, I feel a little salacious showing off my boobs, but at the same time proud to be in this special place that not only says I belong, but compliments me and others when showing what we wear when we do share our assets. I do hope we see them as a part of ourselves, part of who we are and the road we’ve all had to travel.
You're describing a process similar to mine and doubtless this is really what self-acceptance is all about.  I've always thought of my relationship with breasts and brassieres to be a kink that I should be ashamed about.  Yes, it is rooted in trauma but knowing that doesn't diminish my intermittent desire to put on a brassiere.  It isn't as simple as saying I have breasts, therefore, it is okay to wear a brassiere.  But the key in my mind is that it really doesn't matter what leads any of us to do anything in relationship to our journey.  We can wear brassieres, nylon stockings, women's jeans and shirts.  We simply need to stop shaming ourselves over the choices we make in life.  No doubt, having breasts will elicit a response and for many of us that involves wearing a brassiere.  Personally, this makes good sense, regardless of what wearing a brassiere might do to your psyche.

Incidentally, I think I've come to understand why my breasts feel so much more prominent in that black brassiere I've been wearing of late.  I use an extender on all these 42 inch brassieres and I noted the extender on the black brassiere is on the innermost hooks, which tightens the band around my chest.  I moved the extender on another brassiere of the same design and it too pulls my breast tissue into a much fuller mound.  I really am in trouble with these gorgeous breasts filling the front of the turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment... but I won't complain...  I honestly have breasts larger than any woman I've ever been with.  I find that shocking and a bit exciting.  Don't tell anyone I said that...

Offline Evolver

Not Hooters, but anyways...this is a crop of mine that I was describing a month or so ago, which provides a bit of shaping. I just wish it came in a racerback style.

Yes, it was a bit cold when I took the pic! 😉
Nice rack mate! 😘😘😘
Why, thank you ma'am! 😃

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've tightened the band on each brassiere as I wear it by adjusting the extender.  Here is a slightly different view taken this morning.  These breasts are rather thrilling to me.  I'll be wearing a brassiere this morning during a Zoom conversation I'm having with two women friends, neither of whom know about my enjoyment in wearing a brassiere and celebrating my breasts.  My little secret... 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Same brassiere with red turtleneck this morning.  Mmm good.

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
I’ve long ago given up on completely hiding my girls. I will only occasionally get clocked, it’s almost always by women.
I’m wearing what I normally wear in a day by day basis, a comfortable minimizer and a heavy weight tee. No one at work has said a thing. 🤷‍♂️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
20240729_090955_HDR.jpg title=20240729_090955_HDR.jpgImage Enlarger

20240729_0908392.jpg title=20240729_0908392.jpgImage Enlarger

Rock band tee, shorts, stockings, and shoes. 
A push-up plunge 46 DDD bra supporting the girls as well.

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

I’ve long ago given up on completely hiding my girls. I will only occasionally get clocked, it’s almost always by women.
I’m wearing what I normally wear in a day by day basis, a comfortable minimizer and a heavy weight tee. No one at work has said a thing. 🤷‍♂️
That is a great look and you pull it off very well.  I'm retired so have nowhere I ever need to go.  I don't know if I would be brave enough to dress at work the way I dress at home... wearing a minimizing unlined brassiere that actually does little to minimize the breasts that have quite miraculously grown on my chest.  Obviously, acceptance is working for you.  Respect. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

What can I say Birdie, except you clearly are ENJOY BEING A GIRL.  I remember those lyrics for a song decades ago.  You're living them.  Good for you!  

Offline Justagirl💃

What can I say Birdie, except you clearly are ENJOY BEING A GIRL.  I remember those lyrics for a song decades ago.  You're living them.  Good for you! 
I'm attending the day-centre today, so SHEER compression stockings was a first for them. I was asked about it but I simply stated that they are requiring compression socks, so I am simply complying. Of course these are thigh high with the lace tops as well. 

Nothing like pushing the envelope. 😈

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
Big grin from me 😂😂😂
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Lazy Sunday, so I’m wearing a peach coloured cami and shorts. 
20240804_0234582.jpg title=20240804_0234582.jpgImage Enlarger

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Lovely colored cami and your shape looks great in it. Hope it’s a relaxing and great day 

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
Good morning! I’ll be putting a heavy tee on between my bra and hoodie to obscure the girls. 😁
With the tee and straighting up, unless you know, you can barely tell.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 11:57:14 AM by Traveler »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024