Author Topic: 7 weeks post surgory and have many ques...  (Read 1707 times)

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hello All,
weight:95 kg
height:5`10
Grade III gynec.
Pune.

Firstly, i decided to loose down some wt n den go for the surgery but my impatient doctor advised me to do it asap for better result. So i did it on 16th feb`11 and problems started increasing. After the surgery my skin became very loose and had many scars on both side. after 7th day i got an infection on right side and had to the dressing daily(200 per day) then by this time skin on my both nipples stated removing and nipples got inverted. Now I have following problems:

1. There is dissimilarity between both sides as by infection right side has little depression while left side is little elevated.
2. My both nipples are inverted.
3. There is hardness back to nipple area and still pains.
4. As i had lipo+excision stitches were given to areola and at the stitches skin is inverting so the area is looking worse as that part is going inside.

If any one of you is suffering from same problem or know the solution for any of these questions please help me out.

I have now understood that having surgery was biggest mistake of my life and was much better and enjoying before it. I request if you can live with it please dont go for it.
No one can change god`s given...Not my surgeon at least!!!

Please help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024