Author Topic: Different solutions to hiding Puffy Nipples.  (Read 44218 times)

Offline Just

• Posting Member
Hi,

I'm 15 years old. I've had gynecomastia since I was in my late 13's. Over this time I've searched the web for different solutions to hide puffy nipples and I would like to hear yours as well since I'm still looking for more effective solutions.

Tape
One of the most effective ways to hide my puffy nipples has been tape. It's something almost everybody has at home and it pushes down just the nipples and not the whole body. It's not noticeable under your clothing. Tape is definitely my most effective way so far. However if people feel around your back or try and touch your nipples when you have your t-shirt on they would be able to feel something compressing your nipples or it would feel like you're wearing something on your back. To put it on I put tape from the front of my chest over my left nipple and then all around the back of my body back to the front of the chest. This is the most effective way to do it, Just taping over the nipples doesn't actually compress them don't effectively. This is also bad though because when you're doing this daily it begins to get awfully painful taking off the tape and it leaves red marks. Sometimes I even get lumps where the tape has been and I pop them and a clear liquid comes out.

Compression vests
I've bought three different compression vests in the past, Just aiming to stop my puffy nipples appearing under my shirt. It does the job but it seems to push my whole chest out. It looks like I have massive pecs or my body looks really uneven. This happened with all three vests and for this reason I find this a very ineffective solution and in some cases makes the situation worse for me. Their are not many disadvantages to compression vests except they can be rather warm which isn't very good in summer and I can see the compression vest under a white t-shirt from the lumps of where the neck area is. To prevent people seeing this i have to wear a second t-shirt over the vest. This is three layers and it can get really hot. Especially in Summer time.

Super glue
I read somewhere that super glue can keep your nipples sniff for the whole day (I know it's extreme, but I'm desperate) so I pinched my nipples one morning and got the super glue and squeezed it onto my nipples. Moved it around the nipple so it would keep stiff and it was not bad, Nothing special. But about 5 minutes after it got really itchy and starting burning (probably because glue is irritant) so I had to get water and rub it off. I might attempt it with a different super glue in the future.

Gynexol
I bought a tube of Gynexol (the cream that is suppose to get rid of gynecomastia). It cost me about £40.00. I used it for about two weeks, applying it every morning before school and just before I went to sleep. When it dried, it made my chest feel harder but the nipples would still go puffy and it didn't make even a slight effect after 2 weeks. The tub which cost £40.00 is only suppose to last a month so I used half of it and there was no change whatsoever. I know all over the internet it said it didn't work and their was a lot of fake reviews but I'm desperate so I tried it anyway. I don't recommend anybody buying it. This means that 'diet aid of questionable value' won't work (the pill which is made by the same company) but I'll probably end up trying it in the future anyway.

I will post more solutions as I find them, Please feel free to share any of yours on this thread.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:44:36 AM by Just »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please stop using tape. Over time it can produce pigmented scars that look worse than what you are trying to hide.

I do not have puffy nipps but actually contoured breasts. Even so, I found that shirts that are of woven fabrics cover better than knits. Two breast pockets (kept empty) is also a help. Saturated colors work better than light colors and patterns (like plaids) work better than solid colors. The exception being the Guyabera shirts from Mexico. They have four pockets and a vertical pattern sewn in that offers good concealment even with light solid colors.

Super glue is not good and the irritant is Formaldehyde. Stay away from it. One possibility might be collodion, (spelling?) It is a clear liquid sometimes used in theatrical makeup and long ago used as a surgical adhesive. It goes on sticky but shrinks and stiffens as it dries. I think intermittent use would be OK but continuous use might present problems similar to tape however. I've heard of people using clear nail polish but I cannot give any information as to whether it would work or potential problems.

As for the Herbal remedies, None are worth the containers they come in. You can no more un-grow breast tissue than you can un-fry an egg.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have tried all the non-surgical remedies to hid the condition.  Would avoid tapes, glues and all types of herbal remedies -- they simply do not work.

Best is a very firm compression garment, perhaps consider an elastic-type UnderArmour which is one or more sizes too small for you.  Obviously, during the warm weather, this will be a problem.

Your alternative is surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
Bro!! Please get the surgery. You cannot keep wearing compression vests.

Trust me, I suffered from this for atleast 12 years and finally got surgery (im recovering and hoping the results would improve), but even now the results are better than pre op!!

Hope this helps.

Offline Reprah

what usually works for me is a tight vest which isn't a 'stretch fit' one. think they call them wife beaters in the US.

hammer

If you can afford to get it done, surgery is your best option!

This is the advice from someone who has accepted his breast! If you can not live with it, do the surgery, no if and or buts, just do it!

Bob

Offline MrBrown786

• Posting Member
Your 15 bro you do not need any bodge job solutions. Just wait untill 18 when most stop growing and your hormones are still.

There are some hormonal drugs that can fix gyno if not reduce it so its no longer noticeable but not reccomended at your age.

Offline xsantax

I use FTM and Trans binding shirts to hide my moobs. Try ebay

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024