Author Topic: HOW Bad AM I.....HELP me PLEASE!  (Read 6289 times)

Offline bogieman

• Posting Member
yours looks just like mine- in great shape but glands!- i got it taken care of surgically - that wont go away no matter how hard you try- sorry to tell you

Offline nyyanks201

i agree with bogieman...as a matter of fact, the more you build your chest, the worse your case may actually get because you are pushing muscle and gland outwards...surgery is the only way bro.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
If the glandular garbage has been in there for a long time, as mine had, it doesn't matter how much testosterone you're producing.  My hormones were just like a normal guy who lifted a lot of weights, and my glands didn't get any smaller--they had been in there so long that surgery was the only option.

right. sorry if i was misleading. i was only trying to explain why building muscle (and T) could be useful in mitigating the large appearance by decreasing body fat (and, by extension, any fat in the chest area). i wasn't suggesting that more T would solve the glandular issue.

gland is definitely gland, and once you've got it, you've got it. and if you can't live with the gland and it's driving you crazy, then for sure - to get rid of gland, unlike fat, someone has to cut it out of you.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:47:08 PM by dav242 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024