Author Topic: I feel like I've gone full circle, but maybe I'm only now at the starting line.  (Read 5795 times)

Offline Evolver

I joined here 3 1/2 years ago as a bloke with small moobs who was already used to wearing a bra occasionally but flummoxed about my feelings regarding the future - I was facing the prospect of hormone treatment in the near future to treat a medical condition, and I was looking for others who had experienced breast growth because of that. I remember writing in my intro that the prospect of real gynecomastia was exciting, but I have always known that those feelings were perverse.

Surprisingly I'm still well enough not to need that treatment, but sure as eggs, the day will come. In fact, I could demand it now if I wanted to. As a person I have changed dramatically since I signed up here. I am far better educated, and more importantly, I have come to terms with myself. It was a life changing experience and I'm in a much better space now. ❤️

Until now, although I have read all the threads and posts about growth pains, irritation, itching etc., I have only given them scant attention, simply because none of it applied to me. Things have changed. I have experienced a good deal of itching mainly around my right areola lately, but also sometimes with my left one too. My immediate thought is that it's probably a natural progression of things due to ageing, and this could be true. I find myself scratching and rubbing myself often, and my wife has noticed too.

So here I am, writing a fresh intro.

Hi, I'm Evolver. I've had small moobs for years, and I am also used to wearing bras. I join here now because I've been experiencing some irritation and itching around my areolas lately. I've heard that this is a common symptom of real gynecomastia particularly amongst older folk. I haven't noticed any growth lately, but I'm wondering, am I on the cusp of a growth spurt?

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Pseudo-gyno to gyno, you have always been one of the club. 

Yes, the itching and discomfort precedes and accompanies growth spurts.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Hi Evolver! 

Im a Boob man with possible intersex conditions.   Your not alone and your about to discover new things. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Before each growth I always seem to have itchy areola and sometimes a would have a slight feeling of what I would describe as warm pulse from below the nipple. 
Like a microscopic pulse and then a warm wave that would spread through the breast. Felt sort of nice and not unpleasant feeling at all like the itching can be. That just is annoying after awhile.

Offline gotgyne

I never had much itching but there are times when my areolas and nipples are very sensitive. During these times the rubbing of an undershirt or much worse the contact between the shower head and my nipples is very painful.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Exact same pattern for me.
Some sensitivity, then itching, followed by warm waves in the breast. TA DA 
here comes the growth spurt.

They are smaller and less frequent now  that a correct diagnosis has been made and appropriate treatment begun. ( MEN 4 Syndrome)

Daily life is more homeostatic now
Regards, Bob

Offline Evolver

And just like that, in the past day there has been nada, nix, nothing regarding itching or burning sensations. I know this is normal. Who knows, it might be months until I experience it again.

Yes, I know that it could be a sign of imminent growth, but whether that transpires is yet to be determined. 

I tend to overthink things and get ahead of myself. The itching lasted for a few days and once I was properly aware of it, my earworm was the 1990's dance hit Finally by CeCe Peniston! Different context, of course.

Finally it has happened to me, right in front of my face, my feelings can't describe it,
Finally it has happened to me, right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it.

Hehehe! 😁

Offline taxmapper

There has been a fair amount of pressure lately and the tape measure says i am back up to nearly 50 inches without weight gain. 

I am suspicious that I may soon "blossom" out like I havent before. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024