Author Topic: Dorina (not Doreen) bras - just discovered.  (Read 25 times)

Offline Evolver

It's amazing what you can find when you spend some time just looking around. Over the past few years I have discovered many different brand names which I had never heard of before. Some from overseas, I have acted on and bought their products, such as Naturana, although from a local store. I have also bought from Marks and Spencer, a UK department store which sells its own brand.

Today I discovered a European brand called Dorian. Not to be confused with the world-famous Triumph Doreen bra, lol! I'm not even sure what led me down that path, but one particular style really caught my eye and I'm considering buying one. For a small-cupper like me, I think it would be very comfortable, but I'm not sure how supportive it would be for someone better endowed. What I like about it are the seamless unpadded cups and the strap adjusters at the front which should make it invisible under clothing - unless you're wearing a white t-shirt, lol! They call it a bralette, but it is constructed as a bra. It agree that it is flimsy compared to a 'proper' bra, but for someone who just wants to prevent a minor amount of jiggling and chafing, what do you think? (scroll through all the pics)

Tiffany bralette white Dorina | La Redoute

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
It looks nice and it is adjustable but I  would be concerned that it could stretch and get baggy with wear  as it appears to be made of only polyester and cotton.  I had something similar from Tesco and it was OK but now I need a more structured supportive bra. You can find very decent bras at very low prices in Peacocks and other discount shops depending on your size. 

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
That looks like a great bra offering good support and structure. 3 part cups are always a sign of a proper bra and they provide a lovely shape. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024