Author Topic: Peace to GB and the rest of my fellow Canadians that went with Fielding...  (Read 6945 times)

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
I have a rather unfortunate crater from fat being removed that wasnt meant to be, from one pec only, still early days i hope (3 months) divot in the middle of nipple is gone but, took about 3-4 weeks. supposedly scar tissue forms where fat is taken out (even that which is not meant to go) and takes a while to soften up again.

Looks good so far mate congrats

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
I had my surgery with Fielding on Sept 23.  I too have a "sunken" nipple on the left side (a crater appearance).  It appears that too much fat was taken out from under the nipple.  If I pull my shoulders back I can almost straighten it out.  However, when I flex my muscles in my chest the nipple disappears in the crease that the flexed muscle creates.  I saw Fielding last week and he said that it should work itself out in time.  I certainly hope so.  I am not upset about the results because I think time will help.  I also think that the way I look now is MUCH better than the way I looked before the operation even though I am not 100% satisfied at present.  Has anyone who is 1 year or more post op had the same "sunken" nipple/crater problem?

KWS86, if I understand correctly, your surgery was in October.   Has Fielding given you your post op visit and what did he say about your condition?  Would sure be interested in hearing his remarks.

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. I'm almost 2 months post-op now (my surgery was on October 28th) and things are going well. Pretty much all the bruising has disappeared EXCEPT I can still see a slight outline on my skin from where the foam pads were stuck. Mind you, I have pale skin, so marks show very easily on me. I assume this will fade with time.

In terms of pain, I have none. Not even any discomfort. Everything feels normal.

Now, my left side still looks a bit better. There's still hard scar tissue behind and around the areola which I am hoping will fade in time and leave the chest even flatter.

My right side still has a slight dent in it and feels like more was taken out from behind the areola. When I pinch my right nipple, it hardens and looks about perfeect. When I lie down or flex, the indent is more visible. However, there is no hard scar tissue behind the right areola. YET, the chest around it has a harder texture than the rest of my chest and is poofed out more than the left still. What I'm hoping is that I still have some swelling around the right areola and as that goes down, the chest will flatten itself and the nipple will become less indented.

I am happy with the results, but am not 100% satisfied yet either. I still have months and months of healing to go though so I'm not sweating it too much. It already looks great in a tighter shirt and has improved my posture incredibly. My confidence in removing my shirt in front of people has increased too.

I haven't booked a follow up appointment with Fielding yet. He said make one in 3-6 months if I needed to. If the right nipple really hasn't shown any changes in the next few months, I'll go have a discussion with him about it, but I'm not too worried. I have high hopes and realistic goals. I never expected to look perfect... I just wanted the god damned breast tissue removed from my chest.

Here's some pics

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
I think my belly might have grown a little since I started my journey. Ah well... I knew it was coming. I've been putting on winter weight.

Anyways, here's a few more. The first one is while flexing.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have high hopes and realistic goals. I never expected to look perfect... I just wanted the god damned breast tissue removed from my chest.

Thanks for sharing your pics Broh...

The chest looks good...

I had the same surgery goal as you dude...  I wasn't expecting my chest to be perfect...  I just wanted the m(o)(o)bs gone and to be able to go for walks wearing a single layer (t-shirt) without others staring, pointing, laughing etc...

I'm happy for you my friend...  ;)

Live long and prosper!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024