Author Topic: Guys help(india)  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Sayyambharadwaj

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Guys i have really bad gynacomastia and im 15 years old its so bad that my chest can ve seen through my shirts and my t shirts no matter how baggy or collered they are they are visible pls tell me a good compression vest available in india that i can buy and give me tips on how to hide them more

Offline prempatel

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 5
I know this topic has been unanswered and not active for more than 2 years, But I just wanted to answer one simple misconception every have that "Gynecomastia can not be treated with any compression garment" In some cases Gynecomastia can be cancerous. So stop avoiding it and start consulting a good surgeon. for Gynecomastia Surgery


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2023