Author Topic: Dissatisfaction -- what can I do about it?  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
I've had lipo-only surgery July 28th and now, almost 4 months later, I am completely unsatisfied with my results; I think I literally threw my money and my time to the garbage.

My question to the surgeons on this board is, what can I do in a case like this? Of course, most surgeons will offer free (or almost free) revision but the problem is that I do not want to go back with my surgeon.

Has it ever happened that you surgeons gave a refund to the customer?

Any input would be appreciated!

Markito

Raboze,

That is a difficult situation buddy. I have never heard of a surgeon giving a full refund. They will usually do a revision for no fee or a small fee. That is why doing a lot of research is so crucial to ensure you get the best result. I would suggest you send your questions to one of the many talented surgeons on this site (ex. Dr. Jacobs ). They should be able to help you with making your decision if you are dead set on revision. You still have some healing so I truly hope things get better for you.

All the Best,

Markito

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Raboze,

That is a difficult situation buddy. I have never heard of a surgeon giving a full refund. They will usually do a revision for no fee or a small fee. That is why doing a lot of research is so crucial to ensure you get the best result. I would suggest you send your questions to one of the many talented surgeons on this site (ex. Dr. Jacobs ). They should be able to help you with making your decision if you are dead set on revision. You still have some healing so I truly hope things get better for you.

All the Best,

Markito

Thank you for your kind response.
I already planned to travel to NY for a revision with Dr. Jacobs, but I simply cannot afford to do so right now. I am a full time student and all the savings I did for this took a while -- all of that to get terrible results.

I will still wait for replies from surgeons in here to see what my best options are.

Offline opus_dei

• Posting Member
That's terrible dude. Have you talked to your surgeon yet and if yes, what does he/she surgeon have to say about it?

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
That's terrible dude. Have you talked to your surgeon yet and if yes, what does he/she surgeon have to say about it?

I was never satisfied with the results and my surgeon kept on telling me that I should wait it out at least 6 months before criticizing anything. I know that things wont get better in 2 months (I'm 4 months post-op). He also told me that things look a lot better -- he's simply protecting his work but I KNOW he's aware of the terrible results.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member

Offline neutralizemoobs420

• Posting Member
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Any Pictures?

www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/liposuction-only-1-month-post-surgery-*pics-included*/

Copy this whole link to the URL bar and paste it as it is.
You will also find a link in there where it shows my before pics.

Offline neutralizemoobs420

• Posting Member
After seeing your 1-month post op pictures, I think you should've got the excision too.

Have you asked your Plastic Surgeon for revision with excision & lipo?

Reply when you can

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
After seeing your 1-month post op pictures, I think you should've got the excision too.

Have you asked your Plastic Surgeon for revision with excision & lipo?

Reply when you can

The only reason why I don't want to have revision with him is because he uses the T-incision technique, which leaves a lot of scaring for nothing.

Does anyone know what's the name of the most popular incision technique? The one that Dr. Jacobs or Dr. Delgado uses for example..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:58:39 PM by Raboze »

Offline shychest

Instead of asking for their technique, why not go to them instead? Don't you think that they are the one that master that technique and that's why they are popular for the gynecomastia procedure and if some other doctor perform that technique, it might end up in a disaster. If money is your major concern, my advice for you is to wait and saved up some $$$ and go to a reputable doctor instead of wasting your hard earn $$$ and get results that is disappointing.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Instead of asking for their technique, why not go to them instead? Don't you think that they are the one that master that technique and that's why they are popular for the gynecomastia procedure and if some other doctor perform that technique, it might end up in a disaster. If money is your major concern, my advice for you is to wait and saved up some $$$ and go to a reputable doctor instead of wasting your hard earn $$$ and get results that is disappointing.

Maybe because they're not located in the same COUNTRY as mine? And what you're saying is that I should just forget about my results and focus on saving for a revision?

I won't let it work that way, which is why I'm asking the surgeons here what would my best options be.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024