Author Topic: moobs hurt after lipo  (Read 1327 times)

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
I had lipo 4 months ago. It did very little.  Small improvement.  But the gland still hurts. Almost feels as if I were 13 again and had the beginning stages of gynecomastia.  They hurt to run and move quickly and it somebody hits them.   Just had all hormone levels checked and they are normal.  Question is, if moobs still hurt a few months from now can I  have insurance pay for the procedure this time.  With excision this time.I will go and get a a mamogram or ultrasound.  I believe that if I had this pain somewhere else on my body and was thoroughly checked out by a primary physician and then went to a surgeon that insurance would pay. It is the fact that I go to a cosmetic surgeon that I think is the reason they deny paying.

Offline xelnaga13

The fact that you are going to a cosmetic surgeon does not prevent insurance from covering the procedure. Going to a cosmetic surgeon to have a growth removed is pragmatic.

I have had a 2nd surgery covered by insurance. It is possible.

Now onto your hormones. "Normal" means NOTHING. Let me say that one more time. "Normal" means NOTHING! The majority of endos are in the middle ages as far as male hormones. Its up to you to take responsibility for your hormones. You may find that your prolactin or e2 levels are high. Both will cause chest pain.

I am 26 and have had 2 gyno surgeries. I have been researching male hormones since i was 14. Feel free to message me and I can point you to a forum that answers endo questions.

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
How did insurance pay for you surgery a second ime.  What symptoms or pain did you have.  Also did you have general anestesia.  I'm ok with a twilight but I can't be completely knocked out.  Looking at your old posts, how was your doctor the second time.  I used to be Tom that area and get back frequently,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024