Author Topic: wy does gyne hurt??  (Read 2186 times)

kicka

my gyne hurts alot recently not because ive been messing with it as explained in other threads (this is the reason i cant get it off my mind)
i was wondering why it hurts?? its sore to the tutch and it hurts for a few minute after knocking it.
Also when i took steroids it stopped hurting could this be a hormone thing?

DrBermant

my gyne hurts alot recently not because ive been messing with it as explained in other threads (this is the reason i cant get it off my mind)
i was wondering why it hurts?? its sore to the tutch and it hurts for a few minute after knocking it.
Also when i took steroids it stopped hurting could this be a hormone thing?

Glands under hormone stimulation grow.  Growing or expanding gland tissue tends to be tender, sensitive, sore, itch, and sometimes hurt.  

Any tissue can also hurt when bruised or physically manipulated. Some gynecomastia patients tweak their areola to stimulate the muscle to temporarily flatten their chest.  Over manipulation can injure tissues and make them sore.

Gynecomastia can also cause emotional pain.  Take some time to listen to the emotion in this last link's patient's story.

Questions about hormone involvement are best explored with an endocrinologist.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

kicka

Thank you very much for the informative responce the picture under gland was very useful as i felt it showed how my gyne feels inside my chest..very solid and hard around the nipple much like a hard tomatoe then soft fat around it it hurts the most on the right to which is growing outa controll!

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
when it gets tender it means it still growning.....mine stopped about a year ago :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024