Author Topic: Endo in Hong Kong  (Read 1641 times)

Offline iwannabefree

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
Hi guys,

Does anyone know a good endo in Hong Kong? I am also happy to see a knowledgeable general practitioner.

This would mark my first consultation, so what are the questions I should I ask these guys?


Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

  • Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4740
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You should be prepared to provide a detailed history of your gyne -- time of onset, growth pattern, etc.  Bring a list of any medications that you are taking now and any that you have taken in the past.  Describe any supplements or anabolic steroids that you may have taken.  Then the physician will do the rest in ordering the appropriate endocrine tests for you.  You should not have to tell the physician which tests are needed.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Website:  http://www.gynecomastianewyork.c


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024