Author Topic: Has anyone done self-surgery before? / Pics of self-surgery?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline bobert

• Posting Member
No, I'm definitely not planning to operate on myself, I'm just curious.
If you have any pictures can you post them?
Thanks

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I saw a Dr. perform lipo on himself on television a few years back. You could prob YouTube it.

hammer

I would find this hard to believe, but I'm sure that someone would be desperate or stupid enough to try it! I have seen plenty of dumb things in my 55 years but I think something like this would take the grand prize!

Offline thetodd

Its not the first time this has been discussed, unfortunately lol.

Few years ago there was a med student on here with his wealth of one year in medical school was certain he would be able to perform the operation in the toilets of the hospital he on placement. His plan was only to remove the glands and to do it with local anesthesia, and to make an incision under the nipple and simply cut away the gland away, and then stitch it back to together himself. He seemed pretty adamant he could do it, and if it all went wrong hey he was in the hospital so someone would find him and he would be saved.

I cant remember what happened with him, but yeah it was a stupid idea and probably would of ended with him bleeding to death on the floor. Its not possible, it requires about 4 trained medical professionals to carry out in a hospital.

Edit : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/i-will-be-performing-self-surgery-soon/msg155953/#msg155953

for reference, looking back i was being a bit harsh but there was a few cases of people abusing members, making false stories up at the time. But i dont know reading it again it was quite meticulously planned so he probably was considering it.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The man who treats himself has a fool for a Doctor.

The Doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024