Author Topic: I'm at an all time low right now.....however I'm so relieved to find all of you.  (Read 10587 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Life should be enjoyed not struggled with by such concerning yourself with such trivial matters such as Gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia ruined the younger part of my life. When I had surgery to eliminate the issue it changed my life completely. And I'm sure many people with this condition will agree that gynecomastia is not a trivial matter.

100% Agree...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Hey everyone,  just wanted to give you all an update.  I had a call from my PS office today and Medicare is covering my surgery 100%!! I almost cried when she told me this.  My 2nd consultation is Tuesday next week and we will book the surgery date.  I can't wait and I'm so thankful I got the ball rolling back in July,  I did everything right, visited the family doctor, then the Endo and then PS.  I was expecting my best case scenario that they would cover half of the costs but fully?? I'm seriously on cloud 9 right now!

Also another update,  I had broken up with my gf of 13 months.  As I said in my earlier post I opened up to her and she never supported me and called it a joke and ridiculous that I wanted to have this done.  Has even told some people about this. She isn't the person I thought she was.  In our last week together she said I was not attractive and that was the reason why our sex life was pretty much non existent. I couldn't get over that comment.  The other day she texted me saying she missed me and I called her out on all the crap she had said.  She then said to me...make sure you don't tell your next gf about your "boob job" cause that's what ruined it for me!!  What do you think guys???  I'd say I'm better off,  I don't need negative people in my life. This surgery would make me a better person and I would choose it over her any day.  So I've made the right decision

Also I want to add that since my first post a couple months ago I've lost 12lbs.  I'm about 5'8 and now weight 155lbs, so I'd say I'm at my ideal weight for my body type.  Feels good

hammer

Keep looking forward and move that direction as well! What is left behind you is best left alone!

Good luck in the future my friend, God bless!

Bob

Offline xelnaga13

Hey everyone,  just wanted to give you all an update.  I had a call from my PS office today and Medicare is covering my surgery 100%!! I almost cried when she told me this.  My 2nd consultation is Tuesday next week and we will book the surgery date.  I can't wait and I'm so thankful I got the ball rolling back in July,  I did everything right, visited the family doctor, then the Endo and then PS.  I was expecting my best case scenario that they would cover half of the costs but fully?? I'm seriously on cloud 9 right now!

Also another update,  I had broken up with my gf of 13 months.  As I said in my earlier post I opened up to her and she never supported me and called it a joke and ridiculous that I wanted to have this done.  Has even told some people about this. She isn't the person I thought she was.  In our last week together she said I was not attractive and that was the reason why our sex life was pretty much non existent. I couldn't get over that comment.  The other day she texted me saying she missed me and I called her out on all the crap she had said.  She then said to me...make sure you don't tell your next gf about your "boob job" cause that's what ruined it for me!!  What do you think guys???  I'd say I'm better off,  I don't need negative people in my life. This surgery would make me a better person and I would choose it over her any day.  So I've made the right decision

Also I want to add that since my first post a couple months ago I've lost 12lbs.  I'm about 5'8 and now weight 155lbs, so I'd say I'm at my ideal weight for my body type.  Feels good

Don't feel bad about the girl. Be happy you gained insight into her character prior to marriage and more serious concerns.

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
glad you got to see her real colors. don't look back. good luck with the surgery.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Thank you all! I appreciate the kind words....and yes I'm way better off.  Good news is I have extra monday for christmas presents this year haha.  I have been saving for the surgery in the event that it wasn't covered  :D

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Thought I'd give everyone an update.

I still haven't got my appointment booked yet. Prior to my 2nd consultation I was told that my surgery was covered by medicare so I assumed it was 100%.  When I saw my PS he said the removal of the gland was covered, however I would still need to pay for the lipo and contouring. I just got an email with the costs and I only need to pay 1000 so I'm very happy about that!!

So like I said...I'm just awaiting my appointment date so I can begin counting down the days.  I do hope I can get in late winter/early spring so I can heal a bit before summer.  I'm so excited to get rid of this problem.    Grin

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024