Author Topic: Payback.  (Read 1107 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Recently, as my gynecomastia has increased, I have noticed several people starting at my chest.  Guess I'm being payed back for all the chest I stared at as a younger man.  Many times, a woman would tell me, "Hey fella, I'm up here".  Total embarrassment.  Today, I started therapy on my shoulder.  Surgery to follow.  The therapist told me to remove my shirt.  Her eyes immediately  went down to my chest.  Couldn't help myself.  I said, "Hey lady, I'm up here".  We both burst out laughing.  It was great!

Offline xelnaga13

Lol well played.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes, very well indeed.

Anything you can laugh at or about cannot hurt you.
Grandpa Dan

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Howdy Folks.  It was great!  I don't flaunt this condition and I still try to hide my chest as much as possible.  Accepting and living with the condition is not for everyone but I do my best to make acceptance work for me. And you are right Paw Paw, I will not let this stand in the way of me getting a good Laugh!  The only mistake I made was telling my bride of thirty six years what had happened while she was taking a drink of coffee.  I had to clean coffee off the dash and windshield of my pickup.  And all you guys who are in relationships will get this. After all these years, she still questions my sanity.  P.S.  Hammer!  You Yankee rascal.  I want you to stay in hiding until Friday.  Have a goodun.

hammer

What the hell, we need to have some fun with these girls once in a while!

I'm not going anywhere on Friday eather! My momma didn't raise no fool! Besides that do you what it would be like trying to get around on a hoveround power wheel chair in that kind of crowd?

Bob, the Yankee Hammer Redneck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024