Author Topic: Puffy nipples, Is there anypoint having surgery?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys,

Read this site to death over the past month or so. Seems that alot of people with puffy nipples end up with well puffy nipples after the op. This ranges from top of the board 6k ops down to 2k ops.

Will there be a better technique for those of us who want flat chests or is it better just to swap this for scar tissue. Personally dont want to pay a load of money just to end up with perfect results the first 3 weeks then after the scar tissue builds im back to square one  ???

Also seems that some people even 12 months post op report puffyness still  :-\

Would the underarm pit surgery be much better than cutting the areola like Levick reducing scar tissue?

Would be brilliant to know guys.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
The vast majority of gynecomastia patients obtain excellent results and are very happy that they've had the surgery; at least that's been my experience in my practice.  However, on occasion a patient will develop scar tissue that needs to be addressed.  Options for treatment, as you probably know, include steroid injections and surgical excision.  One or the other of these treatments will take care of that.  I guess you have to ask yourself if you're better off in the long run with the surgery, even if you fall into the small % of guys who need a minor revision procedure to take care of the scar tissue.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024