Author Topic: My GYNO story  (Read 2662 times)

Offline zhengzhoujoe

• Posting Member
I will make this short because I am sure many members have similar stories , My Gyno started when I was around 12? I was in Tae Kwon Do and I was sparring with another person and we were fighting hard until both our "Ghees" or uniforms slipped off revealing our chests. Some told me " wow your nipples are big!" Didn't pay to much attention or felt bad about it. After that I started getting comments at school when we would change clothes in P.E. etc Some were even harsh like Bitch breasts, manboobs, moobs, among others. Even my mom noticed once and just said "hmmm???" and quickly just forgot.

I am 24 now and have avoided going to the beach, swimming at pools and anything that has to do with me taking my shirt off, it still haunts me psychologically. I still have a job that I have been at for 5 years and even half way done with college. I traveled to many countries and states. So I have pretty much ignored my gyno or just bite my lip when someone makes a comment about my chest which are mostly just innocent jokes .

Anyways! I have finally decided to come out of the darkness and get a surgery  done. 2 questions I have is can I get a loan or credit card for it? and if so how much do you usually pay???

2nd question, which is the easiest way to hide it from your family and friends? is the "vest" easy to cover with shirts? or jackets??

thank you all,

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
I will make this short because I am sure many members have similar stories , My Gyno started when I was around 12? I was in Tae Kwon Do and I was sparring with another person and we were fighting hard until both our "Ghees" or uniforms slipped off revealing our chests. Some told me " wow your nipples are big!" Didn't pay to much attention or felt bad about it. After that I started getting comments at school when we would change clothes in P.E. etc Some were even harsh like Bitch breasts, manboobs, moobs, among others. Even my mom noticed once and just said "hmmm???" and quickly just forgot.

I am 24 now and have avoided going to the beach, swimming at pools and anything that has to do with me taking my shirt off, it still haunts me psychologically. I still have a job that I have been at for 5 years and even half way done with college. I traveled to many countries and states. So I have pretty much ignored my gyno or just bite my lip when someone makes a comment about my chest which are mostly just innocent jokes .

Anyways! I have finally decided to come out of the darkness and get a surgery  done. 2 questions I have is can I get a loan or credit card for it? and if so how much do you usually pay???

2nd question, which is the easiest way to hide it from your family and friends? is the "vest" easy to cover with shirts? or jackets??

thank you all,

You can get an EMI payment option from well known financial organisations with the help of clinics.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024