Author Topic: Growing back  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Screw_Gyne_408

• Posting Member
man i have waited 1 damn year just to get this surgery. i had surgery april 13. after i first took my vest off after 1 week and the results were perfect. they were hard and flat. now 2 weeks late they are pointy and fat again. i am so dissapointed. i dont know why in the world this has to happen to me. and no matter how much exercise i will do it will never go away. i have no idea what to do. someone plz help.  :-[ :-[

Offline SpydeReFs

• Posting Member
have you seen the endocrinologist?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is very difficult to follow two outstanding responses.

Go back and re-read them. There is really nothing more to say.
Grandpa Dan

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
start running when you can and watch what you eat  i am still a little swollen and i had surjury april 28th ish

however im a little overweight so i am working on that problem, so by the time my chest is completed (can be up to 3-4 months for final results) i can at least have some of the gutt gone too :D

ease up, even swollen it looks much better then pre-surjury so just relax, afterall we cant have perfection overnight, it takes some time for the body to heal

Offline Hypo-is-here

I'm sorry for you but with surgery there are always risks and a chance this could happen. You can either cut your losses or have another procedure. The choice is yours.

Heart of gold, so helpful.

Offline Screw_Gyne_408

• Posting Member
it might be swelling. what does swelling do? and what is the feeling. i dont feel any pain at all but it has grown.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
Who was your  doctor ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024