Author Topic: 4 weeks post op  (Read 5280 times)

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
How are things going for you? Any update with scar tissue treatment?
Pics after surgery looked good from what I can tell, your chest and nipples was flat after surgery?

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
After surgery i was totally flat..actually i thought i looked a little to flat lol. In about a week i will be coming up on 5 months post op. I've been dealing with puffiness in my right nipple mainly. I'm not 100% sure if it is scar tissue or the residual remnant of gland the surgeon leaves behind, or both. i will update some pictures. I do feel like my surgeon lipo'd a little too much fat..however I'm not too meticulous about it..i wasn't expecting perfection. however for now I'm just going to start hitting the gym more and massaging. if the puffiness remains or doesn't get any better in months to come then il consult my surgeon and see what he thinks..maybe a kenalog injection would resolve or a touch up revision of the remnant.  regardless, its 100x better then how i and my chest looked before the surgery. I go to the beach atleast twice a week and take my shirt off..i wish i was a little bit more in shape but het atleast i finally got my life back and can enjoy the summer and be free!!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Sounds like you have a little scar tissue on that one side.  And you're right - Kenalog injections usually take care of that.  Good luck-
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024