Author Topic: Question about doctor  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Hey all. So I finally saw my regular doctor and to my surprise he knew way more about gynecomastia than I had expected. He didn't just tell me to deal with it, he actually recommended to get the surgery and even pointed me to a surgeon right away. So now I am here writing to find out if any doctors or posters on this forum have used dr Bart P Green before? He is who my doctor recommended and according to him specializes in gyno surgery. Really looking to get this surgery done as soon as I can for the summer. Before I make this decision I want to make sure I'll be in the right hands. Any help would be great!

Offline MammaryMan

• Bronze Member
You must thoroughly check him out. Is he recommended because he is a friend of your doc? Because he went to the same school? Or -  as happened years ago to me when I needed a urologist - is the recommended surgeon renting space in an office your doctor owns?

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
In your case, did you have the surgery done through that same doctor that shared the building? (Hope that makes sense) was it successful?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024