Author Topic: The ultimate Montreal/Quebec reference guide  (Read 20620 times)

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
I had created this thread a little more than a year ago, desperately seeking on getting surgery in Montreal. But then I soon realized that getting the surgery in Toronto with Dr.Fielding was the best option. It was the best option not only because he is an expert when it comes to gynecomastia surgery, and I will even say that he's probably one of the best surgeons in the whole world when it comes to this type of surgery...but he is also cheaper than any surgeons here in Montreal would cost. And if you think of it, a trip Montreal to Toronto is still not that bad, it's not like you have to fly over a continent to get the surgery done.

So I finally did it with Fielding, and I'm glad I did. I am 100% satisfied with the results. Fielding = GOD!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Mach1

• Posting Member
Does Fielding have a web site?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I just Googled him... could not find a web addy.  He has no business email addy either...  :-\

I am very surprised that, in this, the Net age, Dr. Fielding is not e-friendly...

C'mon JCF, get with the program!  ;)

GB
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:56:54 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline sirgyno

• Posting Member
So I went to see Dr. Zelt today for a consultation.

(here's a small background on me first) It was my first consult for gynecomastia. I have very mild gyneco, with puffy nipples. Otherwise, I am in good shape. If I feel my chest area, I could feel glandular tissue beneath my areola.

My overall impression from the consult is that it was a bit rushed, and that I could've asked more questions if given more time. Also, I feel like I came out with more questions than answers. Dr. Zelt seems like he is very qualified and he knows what he is talking about, but there is a lack of patient contact... and for that reason I don't trust him 100%.

On a more technical level, he suggested to do "aggressive" liposuction surgery to remove as much fat and glandular tissue as possible (under general anaesthetic). He also said that he rarely does any excision to remove breast tissue, and will only resort to it at the end of surgery if he deems necessary. The biggest question I had coming out of that consult is, can he remove most of my breast tissue only using aggressive liposuction? An opinion from a doc would be much appreciated.

After my experience, I am highly considering going to Toronto to see either Dr Fielding or Dr Lista (or both).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

The biggest question I had coming out of that consult is, can he remove most of my breast tissue only using aggressive liposuction?

'Lipo only' procedures do not provide a satisfactory result...

After my experience, I am highly considering going to Toronto to see either Dr Fielding or Dr Lista (or both).

Doc Lista uses a 'Lipo Only' method also... I highly recommend Doc Fielding if you are seeking an 'Excision' and 'Lipo' procedure...

GB...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:03:17 AM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Plastic Surgeon Name : Dr. Arie Benchetrit
Experience ( how many surgerys per year ) : 700 total (career)
Method (lipo/excision) : Lipo
Price :4600$ CAD
Before and After pitcures available ? : Yes
Waiting time ( between consulation and surgery ) ? : 1 month

Other Notes : Had lipo surgery with him. Beyond unsatisfied with the results. Currently awaiting his answer to see if we can settle things amicably to get my money back in order to get revision with another surgeon.

My before/after photos can be found under the User Photos section.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024