Author Topic: Hello Friends! Just had the surgery done abour 8 hours ago  (Read 1649 times)

Offline boxingboobs

• Posting Member
I still havent got a change to view my results,since when I woke up they had already places the compression vest on me..no vomiting after the surgery! it was local anesthesia with me being sedated lol with the same drug that took michael jacksons life..anyway any words of advice for post surgery and encouragement words will help for some reason I feek kinda of depressed. Im really sorry for my spelling and grammar but right now im fly as a kite ..2 hydrocodones 10mg/650mg and also 2 2mg xanax bars

Thanks and God bless

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
just chill out, watch movies, and rest.  You won't see your full results for a minute.  So the most important thing is just to rest and not move your arms too much.  Enjoy your new chest and welcome to the other side as they say.

Offline xelnaga13

4mgs of xanax? WOW. Veg out in front of the tv. You may wake up feeling fine, but make sure you dont overdue it. After my surgery I  felt great for a few days, over did it, then payed later with swelling and pain.

Offline boxingboobs

• Posting Member
just chill out, watch movies, and rest.  You won't see your full results for a minute.  So the most important thing is just to rest and not move your arms too much.  Enjoy your new chest and welcome to the other side as they say.

Thanks alot!! I feel like a totaly new person, like I said I still havent seen my chest without my vest, but I already feel different and light even as im sitting here in bed. I dont feel two big lumps on my chest...I only hope that when I take my vest off in 7days for the post op exam, I'm exactly who I dreamed of looking like all my life! Beach, muscle shirts and swimming here I come!!! And for you guys out thre who still have doubt about the surgery gooo for it! You wont regret it I know money can be a issue, but if I did it anyone can too! It took my eight years to slowly save, it was worth every damn penny!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024