Author Topic: My story  (Read 1302 times)

sonny97

Had this condition since I was 7-8 years old (overweight child). No swimming, no gym class ( i loved gym but i did not take it in highschool simply to avoid changing) and no beach. I developed a hatred towards my body and my social life reflected that. The physical part is bad, but the mental damage is what makes this condition so dangerous. Anxiety, stress and even depression - suicidal thoughts often times. I walk to work everyday, but i take the backroute to avoid having the wind blow into my shirt and revealing my condition to the drivers driving by. Im about to turn 20 years old, and I cannot say ive ever been happy, very few people can understand the impact this condition has.

This is all about to change. On August 1, I will be having gynocomastia correction surgery. I worked my butt off to save up money for this, and  im about to be free'd from this curse. Im about to gain the confidence and happiness that I deserve.

Thanks for reading, all comments are welcome I need all the support I can get.

hammer

I hope that all works out well for you, keep us up to date on your progress and healing!

God bless

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024