Author Topic: SURGERY IN 14 HOURS  (Read 3371 times)

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
Hey guys i have surgery with Dr Fielding in tmrw at 11 am. I found about him through this site. Hence this site explained everything and also youtube. BUt mainly bless the man who came up with this site and those who helped me.
Im trying to stay calm and I hope everything goes well and my gf and i broke up after 9 months but surgery is giving me surplus happiness.
anyways  wish me luck :)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Good luck bro and amen to that comment about this site.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Good Luck!

Stay in touch.

Often when a young man is post operative and happy he tends to lose interest in the site. We need some of these people to stay in touch for the benefit of others.
Grandpa Dan

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Fielding did my surgery two weeks ago. You're in good hands. To quote Grampa Bambu... See you on the other side :)
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
to-be-or-not-to-be,

I have my surgery tomorrow as well, right before yours. Mine is scheduled for 8:00AM. Who know's I might see you there tomorrow. Are you staying the night over ?

Anyways, I wish you all the best.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
are u getting gland takin out or just lipo if gland can you please tell me how much its going to be?

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
This site has changed so many lives...It's really such a great tool for getting the info out about this issue...

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
thanx soo much for the wishes guys. Surgery was excellent. Everyone was friendly to the max. i had bilateral excision gynecomastia which costed about $1680.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
1680 I just called the secretary told me it would be 3100$ for excistion and lipo????thats really expensive  :'(

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
1680 I just called the secretary told me it would be 3100$ for excistion and lipo????thats really expensive  :'(

In Ontario the Gland removal is covered by OHIP (Lypo is not). Depending on if your surgeon is public or private practice, the state or province you are in etc. There are a lot of variables that will effect the cost.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024